Chapter 14

Nohea's P.O.V

"AGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Someone's high pitch slightly annoying bloodcurdling scream fills my ears.

I get up and do this stupid defensive pose getting ready to attack whatever's causing the terrible-woke-me-up-from-my-slumber-scream and to my surprise that scream belonged to a frightened Cristy looking at Harry and.. A jaguar.?

"The boys are back!" Danyelle yells happily looking like she just got up as well.

"Seriously? I just screamed my head off because of this.. this JAGUAR!.. and your talking about the boys being back?!" Cristy says horrified.

"I don't get it. Your all calm when you were wrapped around a venomous snake and now your freaking out because of this loving cat?" Harry smirks amused by Cristy's reaction.

"Oh so now your lovin on the cat" Louis crosses his arms with half a smile on his face. "One conversation at a time Louis" Harry rolls his eyes and me and Louis laugh. Well.. He laughs and I snort. He looks at me and I quickly turn my head. Damn what the heck was that?

"K-k-k-kitty?." A small fragile voice says from behind me and I turn around to see Megan with a dazed face and An annoyed Lily.

"You better get that away from her" Lily says referring to the Jaguar. "Why. He won't hurt anybody I'm sure" Liam says worriedly, glancing at Megan here and there. Aww Liam.

"It's not that it's just that she-"

"K-KITTY!!" Megan yells in a very, very. High pitched fangirl voice. I cover my ears and watch as Megan runs toward the Jaguar embracing it tightly. A small wave of worry flashes in me but it quickly vanishes when the jaguar rubs it's body against Megan.

"Well today has been a VERY unexpected day." I chuckle and stretch. "Why is that?" Louis smiles at me making me swoon but I quickly out my attention somewhere else.

"Well first Cristy. Who took care of a Boa Constricted like air is now turning into a ghost from a cuddling kitty that Megan, the most shy fragile one of our group is holding. Oh yeah and by the way when did you guys get back. I don't think the food is good." I explain.

"Jaguars are vicious! Unlike snakes! There just like one long fat belt!" Cristy defends herself. "Yes. A belt with teeth and the ability to squeeze you to death'' Zayn half smiles and sits next to a embarrassed Cristy. "Whatever.." I hear her mumble.

"Megan really did surprise me with the whole Jaguar loving thing" Liam says observing Megan tickling the huge cat. "Well before she rudely interrupted me. I was going to say that Megan was a major cat person. No matter if it's pet. Ooor beast." Lily rolls her eyes.

"We have 2 cat people here" Niall says. "Nice. Maybe it can catch something for us" Danyelle says making us all look at her. "Ew no. I'm good with fish and fruits but not ANIMALS" I pout. "Yeah yeah" Danyelle shrugs.

"Are you vegan?" Niall asks me quite shocked. "No. I'm kind of a hypocrite. I love animals and I hate when we humans hurt them. But I eat meat." I shrug.

"When did you guys get back Harry?" Lily asks standing next to Harry Megan and the big cat. "Oh lookie there another surprise" Danyelle reads my thoughts.

"How is Lily not afraid of this cat and Cristy is?" Zayn asks. "Same reason why Megan isn't afraid" Lily says.

"So we have 3 cat people" Niall sighs.

"Lovely" Harry smiles at Lily and I literally see the sparks fly. Not sure if it's Harry's charm or he just really likes her.

"Oh by the way we got the sticks and stuff" Niall says. "Aww" I hear Danyelle coo and I nudge her.

"Sorry Niall. Your like 7 hours to late. The fish is uh. Gross" Why make a face and look toward the dissected fish that the maggots, flys and ants are eating because we left it outside.

"But. I'm hungry" Niall whines. "Let's just go back to that tree" Cristy groans slowly getting off the ground with Zayn's help. "Your sure?" Zayn asks.

"I rather be on a tree with a hundred Boa Constrictors then on the ground with that beast lets go." Cristy walks outside eyeing the cat down with Zayn on her heels.

"Me and Nohea will go with you!" Danyelle tells after her. "We'll thanks for volunteering me." I shake my head and run after them.

"Uh I'm going to" Niall yells. "Right behind yah" I hear Louis say and we leave the rest to there selfs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's Note!).

Woo that was a fun chapter. A lot of twists in this one.

Maybe Megan and Lily aren't as girly as we thought?

Maybe Cristy's really the fragile one.

Who knows?

Obviously not you! hah!

Sorry.