Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to cold water splashing onto my face and I instantly woke up wiping my face. "What the-" I started off but was rudely interrupted by more water splashing onto my face

"Hurry and get up sleeping beauty's I let you sleep long enough!" Cristy's voice echo's in my head and I slowly open my eyes to see her holding a huge leaf filled with water.

I look to my sides and see Lily, Niall, and Zayn soaking wet beside me.

"Good. You guys are up." Cristy drops the fresh water on the ground and rests her hands on her hips. Wait. Where the hell did she get water. "Where'd you get the water?" I speak my thoughts.

"We'll while you guys were sleeping I went to go and look for some food and on the way I found a stream, but when I came back you guys were still sleeping. Damn." Cristy scrunched her nose.

"So you decide to throw water on our faces to wake us up" Lily says calmly but her face says otherwise. I laugh at her. I have no idea why I like her so much I just do. Maybe I like them feisty.

"Did you find food" Niall obviously is the one to ask, and I hear almost everybody's stomach growl. Wow I'm hungrier then I thought. "Please tell me you found food?" Niall says.

"I hope no one here is allergic to coconuts." She chuckles and throws full coconuts at us. "I would've ate some and leave you guys sleeping but I don't have enough strength to crack them open" She shrugs and Zayn laughs.

"All you have to do is throw them on the ground" Zayn smiles. "I did! It wouldn't even crack!" Cristy complains.

"Lower your voice. Some people just woke up you know." I smirk at her and she glares at me. "Here watch" Zayn gets up and picks the coconut off the ground as well. He throws the coconut on the ground with full strength and the thing splits right open.

"Food!" Niall yells and is thee first to pick both coconuts in his hands. "Take it easy we need to eat too Nialler!" Lily complains and crosses her arms. What do I find so interesting about her seriously.

"Nicely done Zayn. Maybe I should've just woken you up" Cristy praises and Zayn blushes. Oh lord he likes her.

"Zaynie's just trying to show you what your missing" I laugh and they both shoot me a glare. I shoot my hands up in the air and grab a coconut smashing it on the ground making it split open.

"Breakfast is served" I say to myself and pass Lily the other half. "More like lunch" Cristy rolls her eyes and I do the same. "Thanks" Lily smiles at me and I find myself thinking that if she smiles again I might just do anything for her. What is wrong with me.

"You make me confused" I tell Lily scooting closer to her. "How so?" She attempts to dig a price of coconut but pulls her hand back in disgust. "You didn't find a spoon or something in that forest did you" She complains but Cristy ignores her. Lily groans and turns toward me.

"You were saying" She puts the coconut to the side. "Your not hungry?" I ask her ignoring her first question. "Im.. Gonna wait until we find something else to eat" She says looking at the coconut. "Like what?" I mock her. "I don't know like.. Berries or something." I'm pretty sure she said that because its the first thing that came to her head.

"Hey Zayn mind cracking another one for me. Niall is such a hog" I hear Cristy say and I look over to Niall who is stuffing his face with both halves of the coconut that Zayn cracked.

A large crash sound filled the cave making Lily flinch. "Thanks" Cristy says to Zayn and he smiles. "No problem" He shrugs.

"What time is it?" Niall burps as he puts the empty coconuts down. "Damn Niall you need to learn to conserve your food" Cristy scolds.