Chapter 6

Megan's P.O.V

"Liam..." I try to wake him up slowly. "Liam..!" I whisper a little louder and his eyes flutter open. He is about to get up but I stop him.

"No don't move!" I warn him and he stops his movements looking at me weirdly. "What's wrong?'' He asks me.

I gulp and point to the black widow spider slowly creeping up his chest. Liam's eyes widen as the spider crawls up his neck. I see him take a deep breath and lay back on the ground motionless under the spider.

After a while of the spider slowly walking across Liam's face, it went back to the ground off Liam and he sighed in relief. So did I.

"Wow" I breath and I hear him laugh. "Thanks for the heads up" He gives me a thumbs up and I blush. "We're you scared?" I ask him and he raises an eyebrow. "A little... I knew it wouldn't hurt me if I didn't do anything so..." He trails off. "True" I say and his stomach growls.

"I now know what it feels like to be Niall" He holds his stomach and I giggle. "Should we find something to eat?'' I ask him and he nods. With that we find our way out of the beautiful waterfall view and into a breathtaking forest.

We both walk in silence just admiring the forest until we find a couple of branches with berries on it.

"These are edible right?" He takes a red-yellow colored berry into his hands and smell it. I try to hold back my laugh but I fail miserably.

"What?'' He smiles.

''These berry's don't have fragrances" I laugh.

"Oh" He laughs with me. "So. I can eat it?" He asks me and I nod. I've learned about this in science class.

We both eat berry's until our stomachs are filled before continuing our journey along the forest.

"I think we're heading towards a beach" Liam says and I nod in agreement. The grass is slowly turning into sand the more we walk out of the forest and I here waves crashing.

Once we exit the forest we are welcomed by fresh salty air and... Laughter?

"Do you here that?" I ask Liam and he nods. I look around to see where the laughing is coming from and suddenly see a figure in the ocean.

"It's a girl" I say recognizing her feminine features. "Is it that Lily girl you were looking for?" He asks me looking a little uncomfortable watching a girl in the ocean. "No" I answer him.

"Maybe we should talk to her" I start to walk towards the girl but is quickly stopped by Liam grabbing me. "I think we should leave her.. I mean not that I don't want to help her it's just that.." He blushes. I look back to the girl and notice that she isn't really in a bathing suit but in her undergarments and I blush as well.

"Oh.." I say walking back to Liam. "I'm sure we'll run into her sooner or later right?" He assures me. "But she looks like she's alone" I tell him.

"There's nothing really dangerous about the island. Maybe we can come back when she's wearing more clothes" Liam quickly covers his mouth and I blush. This is so awkward. "It's okay, let's go then?" I ask and he nods.

We walk back into the forest a different way from where we came wanting to explore more of the island. The whole time I feel like someone is watching me but I don't know who. I keep turning around and get more nervous each time no one is behind me.

"Are you okay?'' Liam asks me kindly as I turn around for about the millionth time. "Yes I just... Yes I'm okay" I correct myself not wanting to pressure Liam. Even if it was something I don't want him to be scared like I am. I don't think he'll be scared. Will he? But if it's nothing then I'll be making him paranoid for no reason. My thoughts are so confusing. I whine out loud and Liam stops in his tracks. After I take a few steps before him I realized that he stopped and I turn around.

"What's wrong?" I ask him but he seemed to put himself back together.

"Uh. Nothing" He tried to force a smile but failed. What's wrong? Did I say something...

"Wow look at that" Liam says out of blue making me turn all my attention towards him. I look to where he's pointing too and see two snails hanging from a tree. Oh my...

I look at Liam who is fascinated by the sight.

"Do you know what there doing?" I ask him. I'm not sure he would be so thrilled to see this when he knows what there doing.

"No. But it looks so cool" He stares closely at the two snails and I giggle.

"Don't go too close or.." My sentence is interrupted by one of the snails squirting some of its.. Stuff on Liam.

"Eww what the- What is this!?" He asks with disgust wiping the snail juice off him.

"They were mating Liam" I can't help but laugh at how his face looked when I told him that. It's so cute and hilarious.

"Wait.. So that was.." He trails off and makes an even more funny face making me turn into a laughing mess.

"I'm glad your having a good time" He grins at me and I try to hold in my laughter by biting my thumb. A bad habit that I just can't stop doing. Lily always scolds me for doing it but it's just a habit.

"Your so." He stops himself but I'm too busy trying to get over my laughing to notice.

"Do you wanna go check if that girl is still there. It's kind of getting dark" Liam asks me and I check the time on my watch. 6:58pm

"Wait, that watch works?" He asks me.

"It's waterproof" I shrug and we go back to the Ocean to where we saw the girl.

She wasn't there anymore and we searched the beach making sure she wasn't just wandering back.

"I guess she's not here." Liam tells me as we walk back into the forest.

"Are we going back to the waterfall?" I ask him as we walk back the familiar trail. I know the answer but I just want to make sure. "Yeah we are" He answers me.

"We should take a few berry's yeah?" He opens his shirt an shatters some berry's inside. "okay" I agree and follow his actions.

When we go back to the cave we hear the same laughing we heard before but this time it's more then one person.

Liam leads the way into the waterfall with me close behind and suddenly he drops all the berry's on the ground and is speechless.

I look at him confusingly before looking over his shoulder to see the same girl that was at the ocean with another girl and.. Louis Tomlinson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's Note!)

I had fun writing this.

Does Megan and Liam seem like a good couple?

Megan has a watch! We know the time now!

Liam and Louis has reunited. Will Megan make friends with the two girls?

Did Cristy and the others find a place to stay for the night?

Keep reading and find out!