Chapter 17

Danyelle's P.O.V

I did it. Well.. Lily did it. But, I'm alone with Niall. I feel so happy right now. It is kind if awkward though. I should say something.

"Oh, here are some rocks. Do you think this is big enough?" Niall breaks the akward silence before I do and I turn around to see him attempting to pick up a rock bigger then a basketball.

"Are you sure you can carry that" I cross my arms and bite my lip to keep myself from laughing as I watch him struggle to pick up the rock.

"I'm not going to attempt to pick this up any further and embarrass myself." Niall drops the rock after lifting it up 2 inches from the ground and I finally let out a soft chuckle and shake my head.

"I don't think it needs to be that big" I say moving closer to him. "Maybe half the size." I look around and find a rock on the side that's probably the size of my fist.

"This is perfect. As long as we find like a hundred more of these." I roll my eyes and Niall laughs. "Won't that be a piece of cake" Niall mutters and my stomach reacts to the word cake. Even though I just ate.

"Don't taco bout food now" I smirk at him and he laughs again. "That was a cheesy reply. It was grate" He fires back making me laugh as well.

"Don't test my blurred limes" I place my hand on my hips.

"You wanna pizza me?" He stands up so we are on the same level.

"Woah there, watch your tempura" I move closer to him and drop the rock to the ground.

"Don't you carrot all?" He crosses his arms and moves closer to me. I smile at him because this can go on forever. Food puns for life!

"I'd say this is pretty punny huh?" I laugh and Niall laughs as well. When I get rid of my giggling fit I realize that me and Niall are face to face. So close that I can feel his breath on my lips.

Before I know it we both start to move forward and I feel his soft lips on mine. This is real. This isn't some scenario I always make up in English class, or a fanfiction I wrote. This is real.

I slide my hands on his face half thinking that this isn't real. As the kiss gets more intense Niall places his hands on my hips closing any space between us.

I pull away unwillingly but you know I do have to BREATH once in a lifetime. I lay my forehead on his shoulder trying to catch my breath and for a moment I just stand there with him.

"Hey" He says into my ear sending chills down my spine. "Yes.." I mutter into his shirt still looking down.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Niall asks and I finally look into his eyes.

"Don't go bacon my heart" I smile and he does the same. "No way. I like you berry much" He says before we kiss again forgetting all about our task to collect rocks.

----------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V

"Do you think this is big enough?" Cristy asks holding up a medium sized rock. "Seems fine" I say and sigh.

I thought being alone with Cristy would be more.. Fun? She's a nice and outgoing girl. I wish I could talk to her normlly, like how I am with the boys.

I find a rock about the same size as Cristy showed me and held on to it to bring to the beach later.

"I hope it doesn't take to long for anybody to find us. I need to get home.." Cristy mumbles.

"We'll get home. I'm sure" Well the truth is I'm not sure. I'm as worried as everybody else in this island. What will the fans think when they notice that One Direction was apart of a public plane crash? Without realizing it me and Cristy take a deep breath and sigh out loud at the same time.

"So. Tell me more about. One Direction.. I mean. I kind of believe it and I kind of don't. I have never heard about you guys" Cristy starts the small talk that I am grateful for because I wouldn't want it to be awkward.

"Well.." I try to think. What should I tell her first? I guess she needs to know how it all started.

"Do you know about the X-Factor?" I question. It would kind of suck if she didn't because that's just an extra piece to explain.

"I at least know ABOUT the X-Factor. I don't watch it but I know what they do and stuff" I watch her as she collects more rocks.

"That's good enough. Well. It all started there. Me and the boys auditioned separately and.."

"You guys auditioned separately?" Cristy cuts me off looking straight towards me and for a second I'm frozen from her state but then quickly relax.

"Yeah. Yeah we were" I say realizing that I'm not doing anything.

"Oh.. You guys seem so close." I hear Cristy mumble. "Sorry. Go on." Cristy says in a more confident voice.

"Well yeah. We auditioned separately and all got through. But then there was this close call that we could all be eliminated but we all got saved as Long as we were put into a group." I explained. I'm not even sure if I understood that explanation.

"So you guys almost got eliminated but.. You didn't?" Cristy sounds confused and in all honestly I am too.

"Maybe another one of the boys should explain it. Or even the other girls might be better at it explaining then I am" I scratch my head awkwardly and Cristy chuckles.

"Okay then.." She turns her head suddenly and looks at me for a second.

"Did you hear that?" Cristy asks me and I try to stay silent wondering what she's talking about.

All of a sudden we both here a loud and sharp slap sound and we both turn our heads to the direction if the noises.

We looked at each other again and as if we were communicating with our eyes we both walked towards the sound.

"Gosh your such a jerk!" A girls voice that sounds like Lily says. And sure enough about 5 seconds later she storms past me and Cristy and as she passes us she makes eye contact with me, a tear drop fell, and she kept walking.

I look at Cristy in confusion as she glares at someone in the opposite direction.

I turn my head in the direction she's facing and see Harry smiling with his back against the tree looking up at the sky with his hand on his cheek.

He did it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's Note!)

I know I know.

It took me forever to update but it's your guyses fault! I told you the likes needed for the update and I will wait for those amount of likes.

I'm not like other writers who will post just because there bored B)

Anywayz.

Did Harry just blow Lily off?

What does Zayn mean by 'He did it again?'

How is Zayn not able to explain his own journey in X-Factor?!

Lol

Keep reading and find out!

5 Likes for next chapter. I don't care for comments that much anymore but I love to hear you thoughts:*)