Stealing the weaves

First Semi:
Elsa
Chloe
Davrah
Maggie (mags)
Scenery:
Maggie invited all of her friends over so she can take their wigs
TExt:
Maggie: *maggie walks up to Chloe with sly grin* hey Chloe... *she whispers*
Chloe: Why do you have gun?
Maggie: what do you mean tilts head in almost a 360
Chloe: um.. Whats wrong with you mags? *starts to reach for phone*
Maggie: *hands grow big* *is holding Chloe's phone* *smashes into tiny pieces* your not going anywhere with that sweet weave my dear...
Chloe: *starts to back away screaming* YOU CANT HAVE MY WEAVE, ANYTHING BUT MY WEAVE!!!
Maggie: *eyes roll back in head* *satanic chants* weave, weave, WEAVE, WEAVE!!
Chloe: *screams* YOU AINT GETTING MAH WEAVE TODAY *runs*
Maggie: *gets down on all fours* *starts running* SUPER SONIC GOOO!!! *hits tree*
Chloe: *crying and running holding wig to head* MAGGIE LEAVE ME ALONEEE AHAHAHAHA
Chloe: *runs into Maggie's house* *panting* *falls over* m-m-aggie... she.. w-wants your... w- *faints*
Elsa: tf..
Davrah: CHLOE SENPIA ARE YOU OKAY *crys over body* *strokes weave*
Elsa: get out with this gay shiz
Chloe: *wakes up* *sees Davrah touching hair* DON'T. TOUCH. MAH. WIGGGG!!! *slams off*
Davrah: sen-senpai!!!!!!!!???
Elsa: Davrah your desperate...
Davrah: *burst into tears*

Outside:
(Maggie: *is slowly growing bigger*)

Elsa: ugh...
Chloe: okay.. *is thinking about her senpai ( Davrah's one real piece of hair ) *

Outside:
(Maggie: *is 100 feet tall* *starts walking back to steal the WIGS)

Elsa: *rolls eyes* anyway before you fainted or whatever you were saying something about Maggie. What's she doing this time? If she's stealing our baked beans again I'm going to END HER.
Chloe: oh ya! I was probs dreaming but- *sees Maggie's giant eye looking through window and her half grin* *hyperventilates* HHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHH-HHHH *points to window*
Elsa: what's your issu- *looks out window to see eye* HOLEY #*!#% %!*#%!!!!
Davrah: *wimpers* * looks out window*... NOT AGAIN!!
Chloe: WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN?!?
Maggie: *taps on window repeatedly* i sEe yooOuuUu!!!
Elsa: RUN!!!!
*chloe, Davrah, and Elsa run for the downstairs closet*
Maggie: *punches through door* *starts to shrink* NOW I CAN FIND YOU EASILY!!

*Davrah, Chloe, and Elsa close closet door quietly*
Chloe: *shivers from fright* *whispers* do you think she will find us?
Davrah: I don't know.. BUT I WONT LET HER HURT YOU MY-
Chloe and Elsa: SHHHH!!
Davrah: .... Sorry senpai...
Elsa: *rolls eyes*
*all hear Maggie scream* COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!
*look at each with worried eyes*

Maggie: * wiggles claw like fingers * I'm- i'm hungry.. *knees fall to the ground* HUNGRY FOR WEAVES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Davrah: *is shaking holding on to Chloe*
Chloe: *is shaking holding on to Davrah*
Elsa: *is shaking holding on to a vacuum*
Davrah: Chloe... -
Chloe: you will call me senpai!
Davrah: s-senpia... I just wanted to let you know that I- I love you!!
Chloe: okay.. good for you..*trys to grab Davrah's single piece of real hair*
Davrah: *moves* * cry's* why don't YOU LOVE ME!!
Chloe (thinks): damn it! Just give me that beautiful piece of hair..
Chloe: oh but I do.. now let me stroke your hair..

Maggie: *ears grow huge*
Maggie (thinks): better to hear you with my dear.. *smiles with drool dripping off of her teeth* *super sonic listens*

Davrah: okay.. one second senpai. *grabs her beloved one piece of real hair* *stuffs in pocket* okay now you may. *smiles*
Chloe (thinks): GAISNIDBWIWBSIDBWOSN NOOO YOU IDIOT HOW DARE YOU!!!
Chloe: hehehe.. okay.. *gives a smile of wanting to die as she strokes the one she despises*
Davrah: *starts to talk in a kind of loud voice* *crys* all.. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO LOVE ME!! AND I FINALLY HAVE THAT!!
Elsa: *rocking back and forth with vacuum cleaner* you will not take my wig, you will not take my wig, you will not take my wig,—

Maggie: *neck cracks* *ear twitches* *walks to closet door* *knows the tea with Davrah and chloe* *listens*

Elsa: *sees Maggie's freakishly large feet under the door* guys... shhh...
Chloe: *still stays silent*
Davrah: *quiets But is smiling and crying with happiness*
Maggie: *smashes glass door* I could see you.. it's a glass DOOR!
Chloe: we should have thought of this...
*grabs Chloe right out of Davrah's arms* HAHAHAHAAHA
Davrah: SENPIAAA!!!*starts crying*
Chloe: AHAHAHAHAHHAHA HELP
Elsa: ..
Maggie: *swings Chloe around the room by her weave till it falls off*
Chloe: *weave falls off* AHHH- *smashes against wall, blood splattering everywhere and dies*
Maggie: AHAHAHAHA WHOS NEXT?!?!?
Davrah: ... my senpia.. you-...
Elsa: ...
Maggie: *smiles with sharp teeth*
How about.. ELSA!!
Elsa: YOU CANT TAKE MY WEAVE
Davrah: s- *crys and runs over to Chloe's ded chunks*
Maggie: ugh desperate.. ANYWAYS..FEED MY THIRST.. WITH YOUR WEAVE! Or.. DIE!!
Elsa: I'D RATHER DIE THEN-
Maggie: *picks off weave* hmm..
Elsa: waa...
Maggie: you tiny humans are so pathetic. Good thing I'm half DEMON! *smashes Elsa*
Davrah: *sulking in corner*
Maggie: you're next!
Davrah: *eyes turn red and floats in air* YOU MESS WITH MY SENPAI! THEN STEAL HER WEAVE!! I ONLY LIKED HER FOR HER AMAZING WEAVE!!
Maggie: tf.. okay..
Davrah: *launches at Maggie*
Maggie: HHHHH-
Davrah: *touches Maggie*
Maggie: *dies* *blood shooting everywhere* *shrinks back to normal size*
Davrah: *falls back to ground*
Maggie's mom walks in: .. HHHH
Davrah: I can explain.. *is covered in blood*
Maggie's mom: HHH THANK GOD! I hated that girl. HUGE mistake. Now about the others help me dig holes those body's.. or chunks.. *sees Chloe's head roll over to her* oh is that Chloe? Dang good thing she's gone.
Davrah: BAISBWIWBIXW WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SENPIA?!?!
The end.

Welp.