Chapter 6. Mother?

"What colors should it be?" Eliza asked. After school, the triplets found their parents gone like they said they would be. They went upstairs to Kaden's room to discuss their party.

"Royal blue and gold." Alexander said.

"Royal blue and gold? Does that even go together?" Kaden asked.

"It goes well with our rings." Eliza responded. Kaden nodded his head in agreement as he wrote it down on his note pad.

"There's got to be a ton of alcohol." Alexander said.

"Especially Vodka!" Eliza said. The triplets didn't drink a lot. Only on special occasions and their seventeenth birthday was definitely a special occasion.

"Alright, we have the food, DJ, party theme, dance floor, the cake, and the shots. The pool is all cleaned out and ready for action and the speakers are fully functional." Kaden said as he checked everything off of their list. Eliza shivered when he said 'pool', she had a terrible fear of drowning. She loved the beach but she couldn't never bring herself to go into the ocean.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"I think we are all set!" Eliza smiled.

"All we have to do now is to wait for Friday to get here." Alexander said.

"Wait. There's one more thing we have to do." Eliza said. Kaden and Alexander cocked their heads to the side like a bewildered puppy, making Eliza stifle in a giggle.

"We have to go shopping!!" She said, making the boys groan.

"Do we have to?" They whined.

"Our party IS gold and royal blue themed, so we have to be dressed accordingly." Eliza smiled.

"I guess so." Alexander said.

"Now come on let's go!" Eliza smiled.

**************

Eliza was looking for the perfect dress, while Kaden held the his suit and Alexander held his.
Alexander looked at the time and groaned.

"Eliza, we've been in here for two hours! Just pick one!" He said.

"It has to match your suits. It always the wrong type of blue or not enough gold or..." Then Eliza gasped as she pulled out a royal blue dress with gold sleeves.

"I love it!!"She squealed.

"Well go try it on." Kaden said as he practically shoved her towards the changing room.

"Alright, alright, I'm going." She laughed. When she came out the dress fit her perfectly. It stopped just above her knee.

"So?" Eliza asked.

"You looked beautiful little sis." Kaden said. Alexander nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright we're done."

"Finally! Let's go home!"

**********
Friday came a lot faster than they triplets thought. As soon three o'clock came, their class cheered about being done with school. Isabel and April ran to Eliza.

"We are going to be your hair and makeup artist for tonight." April cheered.

"NO! Last time you nearly burnt all of my hair off."

"Come please, I know exactly what I want to do with your hair!" Isabel exclaimed.

"Fine!" She said glumly. The girls cheered as they grabbed their victim and drug her to her house. Two hours later, Isabel and April declared that they were done. She looked at her makeup and her jaws dropped. She had royal blue eyeshadow with gold mascara and light gold blush.