They meet 🖤💙

3rd POV
-------------------------------------------------------
Levi's neko powers: Levi was basically a lab rat, he was born in a lab using a human embryo with kitten DNA injected into it. the project was successful but they continued to use him as a 'Guinea pig' so to speak, to see if he'd be able to reproduce and pass the modified genes on effectively. Somehow with the continuing injections and tests, he was able to pretty much shape-shift.

soon after the tests had succeeded , he had gotten fed up with these seemingly useless pokes and prods and decided he would plan for his escape.

Levi Now has the power to shift into whichever cat-like form he pleases from neko, to full kitten (but only kitten, as the modified genes seemed to stop aging at about 2 years) his kitten form was at about age 2-3 cat years, his human form was at about 16 human years. Though he was now 25 years old, he still had an almost adolescent look to him.

at just about any time he can shape-shift, though if he does this more then two times in a day, he looses just about all of his powers and energy for that day and will be stuck in the last form he switched to. With his powers low, he becomes more susceptible to injuries and illness which takes longer to heal compared to the time it usually takes for his powers to return. So with this, he must be as carful as he can be, with how fragile his form could end up.
********************************************

Levi shifts into his kitten form once more to scavenge for food.

He runs through the legs of humans that are walking up and down the side walk.

He reaches a bench and crawls underneath it, finding a half eaten hotdog out of the bun.

He takes the hotdog and runs underneath a set of hollow wooden stairs attached to a women's clothing shop and begins to eat.

Not but 20 minutes later, a tall, blonde haired man walked out of his shop and turned off the open sign, while locking the door.

It was currently 10:05 pm and the man was closing the shop for the night.

Levi watches the man and slowly walks out from under the stairs, trying his best to move away from the human.

While focusing on the man Levi runs into a metal trash can on the street, causing the blonde to turn towards him.

As he was turning, Levi hid behind the trash can, but the man still noticed Levi's presence .

The man walks towards the location of the kitten, and stands in front of the trash can.

looking over the can to see Levi sitting against the opposite side.

The man: are you lost, little one?

Levi did not move, while the man came a bit closer and kneeled down.

The man: I promise that I will not harm you.

Levi still did not move while face to face with the man.

Then He dropped his guard for some reason unbeknownst to him and got a bit closer.

the man put his hand out.

He sniffed the man's hand and realized that he truly wasn't bad, he somehow felt it in the blonde presence that there was something the other humans didn't have.

He got closer and rubbed up against the man's hand.

The man: see I told you i am not bad, would you like to come home with me?

Levi looked up at the man with soft yet carful eyes and walked out from behind the trash can, waiting at the man's feet.

The man picked up the kitten and carried him to his car, opened the passenger side door, setting Levi on the seat and getting in on the driver's side.

He placed the key into the ignition, and soon enough they were on their way to the blond haired man's house.

the man began questioning the kitten to himself.

The man: how did you even manage to get to that busy, and chaotic place anyway, little one. I mean, it's just a bit strange to see a stray there. Though I guess that there is that chance of having an ungrateful owner, isn't there? 

He continued on with these one sided questions until they reached his home.

turned the car off and got out, going around to Levi's side and opening Levi's door.

Levi jumped out and ran up to the door.

The man opened the door and Levi scurried in.

The man: would you like something to eat, little one?

Levi ran up to him and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

The man: I'll take that as a yes.

The man wasted no time getting food for Levi.

He soon walked out with a can of tuna and set it down.

The man: is this to your liking?

Levi quickly began to eat, Having most of the tuna gone within the moment it was in front of him.

The man: I'll take that as a yes.

Levi looks up at him with pleading eyes once more and the man just scratched his head.

The man: what more is it you want?... Water?

Levi's eyes brightened as the man said this.

The man: you sure know how to express your emotions.

He states as he gets a bowl of water and set it on the ground.

Immediately Levi began to drink.

The man watched as he downed the water.

The man: you better slow down there, little one, you will end up with an upset stomach.

The man walked away and began forming a bed for the kitten on the floor in the center of the living room.

Once he was finished he called the kitten over and patted the bed.

The man: try it and show me weather you like it or not.

Levi stepped into it and his eyes lit up.

He layed down and began drifting off to sleep. The man begins to pet him as he sleeps.

After, returning to his own room on the second floor to sleep, himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, don't worry, the 'unknown man's' name will be used in the next chapter and they will meet officially and Levi will actually speak. Maybe on slightly embarrassing terms but you will see. So carry on.