Making plans 🖤💙💜⚪️

A bit later the same day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ding*
Erwin received a text from Ymir, Historia's Dom.

Ymir: Hey Erwin, my little has been bouncing off the walls to know when everything is happening, do you have a time in mind?

Erwin noticed and read the message. And spoke softly.

Erwin: " Look who messaged me".

Levi sat up and looked at Erwin in excitement.

Levi: play date!?!".

Erwin chuckled

Erwin: yes baby , Ymir just messaged me. "

Levi bounced in his Dom's lap.

Levi: playdate! Playdate!"

Erwin smirked and shook his head.

Erwin: do you realize where you are bouncing right now, little one?"

Erwin teased

Erwin: be careful".

Levi blushed and stopped

Levi: sorry daddy".

Erwin kissed his subs forehead

Erwin:it's okay baby, just know what your getting yourself into the next time you do something like that."

Levi nodded and they snuggled into the couch. Erwin began responding to Ymir.

————————————————————————

Erwin: hey, sorry I didn't respond , Levi got excited to know you messaged me. We can set up for whatever works best for you and if you have a preference on where you want to be.

Ymir: hey, it's alright I know the feeling. I think we should play time by ear again. I was thinking you could come to our house, since I feel you probably don't have all the the toys and equipment based on how Historia was talking about Levi. How long have you been his Dom and have you had previous subs other than Levi.

Erwin: that sounds good. I do have my own secret 'red room' but he hasn't seen it yet, I feel like it would be easier to show him the real things outside of our home though since it might be less of a shock when he sees ours. I have been a Dom for about five years, have had maybe 2 partners into ddlb/bdsm, but chose to stay single until I found the right sub. That's when Levi entered my life. To this day, I would say that we've been together for about two months and he's started asking why I haven't collared him or made it easy to show ownership over him and it's been hard to explain and even harder to look things up to see what would fit our type of relationship.

Ymir: well we can definitely help you with all of that. We were in the same situation when we started only both of us were clueless about everything. It took about three years to sort everything out and it's been about ten years for us all together.

Erwin: wow. Alright, that all sounds great....

——————————————————————

Levi crawled onto a chair that he pushed over to a cupboard and tried standing on it.

Erwin: "Levi! Get down from there!"

Levi continued what he was doing.

————————————————————————

Erwin: I've got to go, my little is getting himself into trouble.

Ymir: alright. Text me later