Little sleep over pt2 💜💛💙⚪️🟢

Pov 3 {emesis warning}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           After dinner the two went back to the play room and Ymir cleaned up the dinner mess. The two made it upstairs and started playing.

         Levi stared at his toy for a moment

" what's wrong?"

Historia asked in a semi concerned tone... Levi didn't answer. Half a second later, Levi layed on the floor with his hands placed on his stomach, his face becoming slightly pale.

"tummy hurts".

Historia looked at him and dropped her toy, crawling over to him.

"want me to get mommy?"

Levi shrugged

"I go get mommy"

       with that, she got up and ran downstairs

"mommy".

Ymir looked up

" yes baby?"

Hustoria looked down

"Levi feels bad" 

Ymir looked concerned

" let's go see him"

she walked over and picked up historia then went upstairs, walking into Levi curled up with his hands over his face.

          She set Historia down and went over to Levi, kneeling down next to him

"what's wrong baby?"

She said softly while putting her hand on his shoulder.

        He replied in a muffled tone

"tummy bad"

Ymir frowned

"aww, can I pick you up?"

Levi shrugged.

"Here" she picked him up and cradled him

"why does tummy feel bad?"

Levi shrugged.

       He sat up a little bit with an entirely pale and blank expression, wrapping his arms around his abdomen. He felt his stomach flip. Putting one of his hands over his mouth

     Ymirs eyes widened slightly and she picked him up

" okay we are going to the bathroom"

They reached the bathroom and she set him down in front of the toilet, she knelt next to him while rubbing his back.

Historia walked in and stood in the doorway.

"Is he okay?"

Historia asked on the verge of tears. Ymir nodded and gestured her little in

"Yes he is okay baby, his tummy just feels bad".

Levi leaned over the toilet and groaned slightly, his breathing becoming more rapid.

Ymir looked at Historia

" baby do you wanna come rub his back? I am going to get him some water".

Historia nodded and knelt by him, rubbing his back in the same motion that Ymir was doing.

Ymir walked out and Historia continued to comfort Levi.

         Levi gagged slightly and Historia soothed him with reassurance.

"It's okay, just let it allllll out".

Levi whimpered once more and started to get sick.

"There you go"

Historia continued to trace circles around Levi's back.

           Ymir returned to Historia's comforting and smiled.

"Your so sweet, baby"

Historia smiled slightly, then Ymir  walked over with the water. Once the emesis had subsided, Ymir  offered Levi the water.

He took a sip and curled into a ball, back against the bath tub.

"Does it hurt still?"

Ymir asked, then Levi nodded.

"Do you feel sick still?"

Levi shrugged and rested his head on his knees.

"Well it looks like your allergic to milk, cause it seems as the Mac n cheese is what came up"

          Levi groaned and looked at them with his pale complexion.

"Do you want me to call daddy?" 

He shrugged, then started to tear up

"awww, what's wrong baby?"

She picked him up and rocked him with Historia by her side

"never feel bad before"

he said in his frail, upset tone

"it's okay, it happens to everyone"

she cuddled him and continued to sooth him. 

        She picked both of them up and took them to the bedroom

"how about we get ready for sleep?" 

They both nodded as she set them down on the bed.

       She first put Historia on the changing table, getting out a set of princess pjs and a pink diaper.

She dressed Historia then put her back on the bed. She picked up Levi and dressed him the same but only in his shrek pjs.

        She laid them both in the bed and set a bucket next to Levi's side, just in case.

She kissed both of their foreheads and turned on the night light while shutting off the big light. Then she walked out of the room and shut the door. Soon enough they were all off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyooo sorry this ones a little short too, I did them back to back. I had planned on using smut or sick in this one but had chosen sick as it was faster and easier to write. The next sleep over will be smut around Lizzy. Just the basic, having Levi get excited without Erwin around to fix it and seeing how he and each of the girls react to it.    (Btw emesis is vomit. Haven't had to use the word vomit in a while so I got used to the medical terms that I use daily).