Little sleep overs 💜💛💙⚪️

3rd POV
———~~~~~~_____———~~~~~~_____—

Levi looked at Historia and held grabby hand

"dolly?" 

Historia nodded and tossed him her Barbie.

He giggles and began to dance the Barbie around the carpet as she did before. Historia looked at him with a grabby hand as well

" carrr?" 

Levi nodded and rolled the toy car to her. They continued playing with one another's toys.

Historia looked up at Levi

"wanna sleep over?" 

Levi nodded crazily

"uh huh!"

Historia giggled and got up to run downstairs. Levi followed along in the same sporadic manner.

They both ran down the stairs as fast as they possibly could, while continuously tripping over their own feet.

They finally made it down the stairs and ran to their doms, each instantly begging for the sleep over.

"Mommyyyyyy"

Historia said in a begging tone.

"Yes baby?"

Ymir replied in her dommy tone.

"Can he sleep overrr?"

Ymir looked at Erwin

"I say it's fine, if his daddy is okay with it?"

Levi looked up at Erwin

"please daddy?"

Levi begged while distractedly beginning to nibble on Erwin's fingers. Erwin looked at Ymir

" I'm alright with it as long as you guys both behave ".

With thst, the two littles became ecstatic, jumping and running around the living room, while squeeling.

They continued to do this until both of them ran directly into eachother, head on. The both fell to the ground and began to cry for their Dom's.

The Dom's picked their own littles up and began comforting them.

"little ones, you must beore carful"

Erwin stated while rocking his little.

"He's right, if you guys can't be mellow enough to not hurt yourselves, then you won't be able to have sleepovers"

Ymir stated while kissing her littles forehead. The littles nodded their heads in agreement while wipping tears.

With that, the littles gained composure and got up again.

"can we go play?"

Historia said while looking up at her Dom.

"yes go ahead"

both of the littles got up and ran to the play room

"walk!"

Erwin shouted from the living room.

The Dom's were now left in the living room.

"so I have to ask, is there anything I need to know before he stays over? Medical, separation anxiety, sleep habits, schedules?"

Erwin looked off for a minute with his thinking expression

" well first, he doesn't sleep easily at night yet, and may experience some separation anxiety, but I'm not entirely sure yet. He does use pull ups or diapers, whatever you have will work if he runs out. One more, he's new to arousal so I can't garentee that something in that area won't happen, especially since I won't be with him. If this does happen, you can call me or, if you feel comfortable to do something to take his mind off it. I'm okay with it as long as nothing crazy happens. "