Authors note

Hey guys! I need a little help. I have awful writers block right now (probably from stress and depression) so I need you guys to tell me what you are thinking about, what you want me to write about. I'm going to create a key and it would be amazing if you guys would use it.

Choices (so far):

|1| Smut: more of the sexual stuff, but less ddlb

|2| Ddlb smut: sexual ddlb stuff, meaning Erwin is dominant daddy for submissive Levi in the sexual ways.

|3| Fluff: semi flirty, non sexual, not completely ddlb stuff.

|4| Ddlb fluff: semi flirty, non sexual, ddlb stuff that of course is adorable.

|5| Dominant Levi: Levi (attempting) to dominate Erwin, mostly to a sexual point (basically acting almost as a service slave, wanting to pleasure Erwin like past chapters).

|6| A Missy and Lizzy story: a story (or series if you guys like it) on Missy and Lizzy's life together in depth.

| 7| More Missy and Lizzy scenes: more scenes of Erwin and the girls teaching Levi things as well as Erwin potentially learning a few things as well as vice versa with the girls, could or could not be sexual/bdsm related.

|8| More bdsm: weather it be everyone or a few of them. You get it.

|9| Other: choose some things and let me know, maybe I'll do it if I think I have enough background to write about it, and of course I would give credit to whoever has the idea. Maybe we can collaborate with a few others and make something amazing.

Feel free to modify these if you want extra details. Just use the numbers that match the plot you want used and add your details and ideas after by using a semi colon.