Chapter 5

Xander walked onto the stage, power radiating from him. His hair was pushed back and he was wearing a black suit with a red tie but something was off his face showed only confusion. Everyone bowed their heads slightly.

A few seconds passed and Xander didn't speak. His eyes kept looking around the crowd.

"What's wrong son?" Mr Liekos asked while placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Mate," Xander replied.

He could smell his mate but he didn't know who she or he was until he stared into their eyes.

Suddenly I started to feel a bit dizzy and my headache started to crawl in again. I should've stayed home yesterday. As everything started to become a blur I gripped my mom's shoulders placing my weight on her. A gasp escaped her mouth making the people around of me stare at me. That got the Alpha's attention, but I couldn't care less.

"Mom," I said in a faint voice. I couldn't even see her properly.

"Mine," Xander's voice boomed across the place.

He had found his mate.

Just in that second my body collapsed against my mother's frame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She passed out from fatigue, her body couldn't keep up with fighting her disease and her moving around," A voice said breaking me from my dreams.

I tried to open my eyes or move my body but each time a tried I failed.

"Wake her up!" I growl irrupted.

I felt as if knew that voice as if it had been with me all my life but I couldn't make out the picture of the person.

"She is going to wake up on her own," the other voice said shakily.

"I said now!" The other person growled with authority.

I once more tried to open my eyes. It was as they weighed a hundred pounds. I tried to move my hand, wave at them, tell them I'm okay.

"Wait, look," the voice said.

I heard the quick pace of a person walking towards me. Then it stopped when it was right next to me. Then I felt sparkless and warmth on my right hand.

"I'm right here mate," the voice which had growled said against my ear, "wake up."

Mate? As in werewolf soulmate? As in I now belong to a werewolf? No. I don't this. I wanted to scream go away.

"Breathe! I need you to relax," said the other voice that was in the room.

Relax? How am I supposed to relax? What now am I supposed to become my mother? No. I don't want that. That isn't my plan. I don't want to end up with a monster. One of those creatures. The ones that can't control themselves against anything.

My breath started to become more quick and heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the light burning against my eyelids. Couldn't someone just close the curtains? I groaned and slowly opened my eyes while stretching my arms to the sides. I felt as if a train had just run over me. I looked around and notice I was back in my bedroom. Their sitting on the floor were the triplets and their mates, while my mom and dad were on the couch and strangely sitting on my desk was Alpha Xander.

"How are you feeling?" I heard my mom asking with the concern.

"Like I got run over by a train," I answered.

"We'll go get you something to eat," James said while pulling the triplets up with him.

As soon as they got up their mates followed. They walked out of the room quietly while giving me concerning side glances. I didn't need their pity, plus I was just fine.

Xander who kept looking at me with fear written on his face got up from the chair and walked towards me. He kneeled on the side of the bed.

"Do you need me to call a doctor?" Xander asked.

"No Alpha," I replied knowing that I was going to be just fine, "Why are you here?"

"Don't call me Alpha, my name is Xander," he said in a soft voice.

"When are you leaving?" My dad asked from the couch looking at Xander.

"We are leaving after she eats breakfast," he stated.

"We?" I asked confused.

"Yes, you and I mate," he said his face now covered with pride.

Then I remember the voices, the sparkles, the warmth. I sat up quickly and started to push myself to the other side of the bed.

"No, no, no, no," I kept repeating.

Xander was having none of it. His features gave me a pointy look and his eyes turned pitch black. He quickly stood up.

"Actually we are leaving now," he said in a much darker voice. His wolf had taken over.

"You can't!" I screamed back.

"It's going to be okay," my mom tried telling me a soothing voice.

Xander grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his body. I gasped as he threw me over his shoulder. I started screaming and slamming his back as strong as I could.

"Let me go," I cried out. He only growled back.

I saw as he carried me out the house. Once we were out he took me into his Jeep and placed me into the leather seat. Once I was sat down I tried to get back up but he pinned me down and put the seat belt on me. He quickly slammed the door shut and before I could undo my seatbelt he was already driving.

"Please," I begged, tears falling down my cheeks.

"You're mine," he growled.

The rest of the ride was in silence you could only hear my small sobs and hiccups. Xander placed his hand on my hand trying to calm me down but failing miserably.

"Don't be sad mate, today is a day of joy," he said, his face stopped being an angry one and became a concerned one.

I pulled his hand off and tried to get as far as I could from him.

___________________________

If you like this story please check out my other book.

'Alpha's Human'

Agatha is commonly referred to as the most average girl apart from being completely naive and shy. She has never been outside her comfort circle, always wanting to stay safe. But nothing lasts forever. Everything change when she falls into possessive and dangerous Sebastian.

 Everything change when she falls into possessive and dangerous Sebastian