THE NEXT GENERATION

Jessica's POV

        Its been a year since I saw my dad. My brothers are with us occasionally but with me being pregnant. Cas, Sam and Dean doesn't think its safe for me to be hunting yet. Sure I might be due soon but if my child is like me he'll be late but the boys don't want to take chances so the boys have me and Cas in a room in a hotel. I am not sure of the name of this superb establish but its fancy. I loath fancy things. When I wake up Cas kisses me and said "Finally you've awoken Jess we all were worried thank goodness." "How long have I been out." "3 days 4 hours 23 minutes and 42 seconds to the dot." Cas says with a  unbelievable smile on his face. "Why did you time it and have you been awake for this whole time." I ask trying to stay awake. He says "Yes but don't worry as soon as Dean gets back I will sleep." "Good I will sleep as well." He asked worriedly "So soon but you just woke up." "Hey I can't help it." I kiss him and head to the bathroom. While I'm in the bathroom I tell myself this is for the best not telling them I am really one of the first angels right I mean Castiel is also an angel but for some reason we were put together. Ugh I don't know what I should do. The room and bathroom has the same theme a blue oceanic feel to it. The tub looks like a shell that you could dip into the ocean and smim in. the bed looks like a boat.

                                Castiel's POV

        That was weird she insosted on going back to sleep after her 3 days 4 hours 23 minutes and 42 seconds of sleep but I won't complain at least we're going to be together. I can't remember the last time we slept at the same time in same bed. Jess came back crying I said "What's wrong babe." She said "That was my dad's doctor and he told me he's dead." "Who John?" "Yeah call the boys and tell them to get over here now." She said trying to not cry.