The Perfect Life (includes a few angel POVs)

Micheal's POV

        I hate seeing my little sister down there on earth but I can't go down there until Dean becomes an angel but at least she's happy. I love my sister but so does Lucifer but I wasn't going to let him take her to hell with him. He must be pissed at me but I just wanted her to be safe and somewhere I could look over her that's when Castiel was put on her case but was forbidden show himself. When he disobeyed Gabriel but I like to call him G but anyways he was ordered to take away his grace. Then they were together and she was happy. Now I need my sister here while the fight begins and Castiel is meant to be down there with my true vessel and that peice of shit that is Lucifer's vessel.

                                                                Gabriel's POV

        Great I have to force my sister's grace back into her hopefully her body won't reject it. Even though I am under strict orders not to give Castiel his grace back I am going to for my brother Michael can kiss my angelic ass. I will stay with the precious vessels. Damn why must everyone care for those two. Jessica must not be on Earth when this fight comes underway. I know my sister she will not leave without Castiel by her side and I admit she has every right to. I wish it could be the other way around but at least I will see Sam.

                                        Sam's POV

        Well today I've seen two broken carburetors three clogged engines and four busted oil pans. Jessica has been sleeping since I got here and I'm glad she needs some sleep. I am in one of my old plain grey T-shirts and grey sweat pants and I am covered in oil and gasoline. Dean, Lisa and Ben is now at the bus station. Guess who gets stuck going to get them. I do great. I mean I love my brother but I am not so sure he should be bringing them back into this.

                                        ___________At Bus Station_____________

                        Dean's POV

        I am waiting for Sam because Cas won't leave my sisters side until time for her to get up. I miss my sister and my brother along with the smell of oil. UGH!!!!!!! Hurry up Sam. Ben looks up at me and asks "When can we eat I'm hungry."

                                ------------At House-----------------------

                                                Jessica's POV

        Castiel is by my side when I wake up. I have been asleep for five days two hours thirty-five minutes and seven seconds. HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS PURE TWO DAYS SHORT OF A WEEK. I wake up to find my son asleep Castiel talking to someone on his phone. I get up head to the master bathroom which is decorated with Penguins. Emperor  Penguins to be specific I love Penguins.

                                                Castiel's POV

        I am always beside her. Jessica still hasn't woken up and Sam is on his way to pick up Dean, Lisa and Ben. Then Gabriel called and said "Put Jessica on the phone." I told him "I can't she's asleep." "Please tell her I called it's important." "How important." "Y'alls grace important." "OK bye."