Preperations

Castiel's POV

        I see Benny one of Dean's buddies (as if that didn't bother me enough) checking my wife out. I let out a growl in response. I hear Jess say "Everyone please gather around the table." I knew she would want me beside her so I easily walked upto her side. Michael looks at me and Benny looking all mad and I knew exactly that reason why. I had been the one who had brought the vampire back and caused him to like her.

                                               Michael's POV

        Benny was checking out my sister dude she's my older sister but still I have to protect her she's my responsibility. Like it's her responsibility to take care of us but only in a brotherly sense. Where I'm the oldest male well besides father I have to figure out how to keep him away from my sister without killing him YET.

                                                Jessica's POV

        ***A/N---- Some sexual content---***

        So me and Castiel are heading to our bedroom and he just picks me up making me straddle his hips and then he started kissing me and I bite his bottom lip making asking for permission and he opens his mouth and we entangle our tounges until we get to our room as soon as the door is closed he tugs at my shirt and I pull it off. Then I undo his belt and throw it on the floor and he pulls my skirt down revealing my blue and white printed thong. I take his pants off to reveal his boner sticking out of his kissy lip boxers. I undo my bra that says 'touch me and my contents'. He pulls it off and starts touching them I pull off my thong as he pulls off his boxers and he lays me on the bed with him inside me. I moan in delight. Then he moves to suck bite and lick my nipples while fingering my pussy. I grab his dick and give him a hand job all he does is moan. Then he licks his way all the way down to my pussy and licks the cilt and then kisses my pussy till I was blue. I told him to stand up and he did then I started giving him a blow job.