Give Me Love Like Her

Give me love like never before,'Cause lately I've been craving more.And it's been a while but i still feel the same,Maybe I should let you go

I was patiently waiting for my brother, Jay. 

"Damn it Jay hurry up!" I yelled. He walked down the stairs looking at me.

"Why are you in a hurry anyway?" he asked "it's not like they're gonna die waiting." he added I rolled my eyes got my luggage and opened the door to see the rest of the band waiting in front of the van. 

I searched for boy with side-swept fringe or wearing a cap, at last I saw him. Kissing his girlfriend at the end of the van. I bit my lip and pushed that aside. 

"Oi! Charlotte!" a bald lad yelled. I looked at him and faked a smile. He walked towards me with open arms. I gave him a hug and we both began playing with each other's ear. Soon the rest of the lads went towards me to give me a hug. I looked at Nathan who was still busy talking to Brielle.

I took my flipflops off and threw it at him. He groaned and looked back at me.

"So that's how you say 'hi' to your bestfriend?" I placed my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow. He laughed picked up my flipflop and walked towards me then kneeled down to wear it on me. He stood up and I gave him a hug.

"God I missed you Sloth!" I joked he hugged me back and so we let go.

"I missed you too Char" he said. I missed his voice, his scent, I missed everything about him.

"Hey Brielle!" I said waving at her she waved back at me with that perfect smile that charms everyone. Something I can never do. 

Soon we got in the car and they kept asking me about the end of my college. 

My name is Charlotte Denise McGuiness. Charlotte or Char for short. 18 years young who just finished her Music course in college. My brother, Jay, is a boy band member of The Wanted. Since I just finished my college and I am 18 I can come and go with my brother to London anytime I want. Hopefully it will go well.