Chapter 2

Flashback May 31st 2006
"Lydia let's dance. It's a slow song very romantic."

"Um, sure okay I guess."

I want to roll my eyes since she asked me to the dance and is hardly spending time with me because she can't stop staring at freaking Jackson Whittmore. Was I just some rebound? Ah, whatever. I take her hand and walk to the dance floor as we sway back and forth to the smooth beat. She's laying her head on my chest and I smile. As I lay my head on top of hers I look across the room and see Allison and Scott hand in hand dancing. It still hurts that I have to keep my feelings bottled up inside so my best friend can be happy. But what I know is while Lydia is being a girl who can't get over her ex boyfriend, she has a thing for Scott and so does he. It fits perfect but the only problem Allison doesn't like me at all, or so I think.

Present Time
My wife finished up the food for me as I made my way downstairs in boxers. I guess she was in bed already. Being I'm still a little chilly I just took the hot chocolate. I walked to our bedroom and she was sitting up reading a book. I smiled at her then crawled under the blankets and hugged my wife. She smiled then gasped.

"Stiles you are freezing! Did you eat the soup?"

"No, I'm really tired I didn't feel like it. Maybe I just need a pair of pants and a T-shirt." I got up in my underwear and opened the draw to put on pants and a shirt. When I went back I noticed Lydia put her book down and was looking at me.

"What?"

"You should go to the doctors Stiles."

"No, I'm fine I'm probably coming down with a cold."

"In the spring?"

"Yes, or maybe I have very strong cold allergies this season."

"Yeah I don't think that's possible."

"Trust me. I'm okay. When I wake up if I still feel like this I'll let you know okay?"

"Well, all right. Now get some sleep okay?" She kissed my head then turned the other way.

"Yeah, you too." I sighed the lied on my back staring at the ceiling. If I wanted to feel better by tomorrow so I'm able to go to work. I better get some sleep now.

---
I hear my alarm go off but I don't feel like getting up. For some reason I'm way less energized then ever.

"Stiles get up!"

I muffle some words I don't even know.

"God damnit! Do you want to be late to school again!" I recognize my dad's voice so I punch the alarm clock and it hits the floor and stops ringing.

I still hadn't opened my eyes but I move my face out of the pillow so I can talk to my dad.

"Dad? What are you doing in my house?"

"Your house? This is my house now stop playing games get up and go to school."

"Dad. This is my house. And I appreciate it if you'd give me some privacy sometimes my wife and I sleep naked."

"What the hell are you talking about? You never even had a girlfriend Stiles and I know you sleep naked sometimes it's what teenaged boys do."

"Dad! I'm not a teenager I'm thirty years old!" I've had enough then jump out of bed then stop when I realize I'm not in my house.

"Yeah enough with the games. Get your butt to school." He walks away and I can't move a muscle.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself.

It's my old room. When I used to live with my dad before I moved out. And oh my God it's the picture of me playing lacrosse. I haven't played that since high school. I run to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Holy shit I look like I'm a teenager. And the big fat stomach I used to have... It's gone! What the hell happened to me? Where's Lydia where's Prada?
I start to panic then realize I hear my dad coming back up.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't have any school supplies." Then I rush to my room and see my old bookbag. I look at myself then quickly change and grab my bookbag then head downstairs.

"Better hurry up. I don't want you to be late."

I ignore my dad then go outside and see my Jeep that I haven't seen in so long.

"Roscoe? Roscoe what are you doing here? What is going on? Okay Stiles your dreaming that's it! Yeah! You are dreaming you have to wake up. Now how should I do that? Ah! Slapping myself!"

"Okay. As hard as you can."

I slap myself then close and open my eyes. Still here. I do it again. Still not home. Again and again and I'm still here being a teenager again.

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing? Why are you slapping yourself?"

"Ow! Shit. Hey, um. Dad what year is it?" I asked rubbing my cheek.

"It's 2006."

"No, it's 2018." I correct.

"No, I'm right. It's May 1st 2006."

"Ma-may may? May! Okay I go- gotta go to school!" I jump in my Jeep then drive to school. Holy shit if that means it's May then the weird Genie veterinarian Deaton spell worked and I have a second chance with Allison. I just have to make Scott and Lydia get together so I can be with Allison. Yeah that's it. That'll solve everything.