Chapter 9

May 21st 2006
I walked to the lunch room to see Allison, Lydia, Scott and Malia which I'm surprised. She said she only knew me so how does she know everyone else? I go to grab some fries and a drink then walk to the table. I sit next to Allison which across from her is Malia. Sitting next to Malia is Lydia and Scott who can't keep their hands off of each other. Malia looks at me like she wants to hurt me so I just look away and look at Allison.

"Hey you, it was a fun night Saturday." I pointed out then fishing for a fry.

"Yeah it was, until you stopped the fun from happening." She said then stole a fry from me.

I laughed, "hey I didn't want us to get carried away. In fact how about I make up for it? We all go together to the carnival tonight. How does that sound?" I asked putting my arm around her.

"What was that Stiles?" Scott asked after breaking the kiss with Lydia.

"Oh, you finally have time to talk to me." I joke.

"Yeah, yeah, now you wanna go to a carnival tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah let's all go. It'll be fun... Malia?" I asked thinking I shouldn't leave her out of this even though I really want to but then it'll seem a little suspicious.

"Yeah of course why not. It can be lots of fun." She points out.

"All right then it's settled." Lydia mentioned. She took out lipstick from her bag and applied it. Scott watched her and then leaned in to kiss her till she put her hand up. "Um, do not ruin my lipstick you can kiss me later." She said. After that we all laughed.

"Okay Allison let's go shopping. Malia do you want to come?" Lydia asked Malia then she turned her head.

"Oh, sure thing thanks." Malia smiled.

I guess Malia is over the whole thing. I'm glad.

---

I ride in my Jeep with Scott and we head to his place. This whole thing with Allison has been eating away at me I've been wanting to tell Scott for so long but I don't think I should. Maybe it will complicate things it's best if I just keep it between me and Deaton.
And it's May 21st the dance is ten days away. I just have to ask Allison and maybe it'll all be okay after that.

"Where's the carnival anyways?" Scott asked plopping on his bed.

"It's by the Beacon Hills ice skating rink. They started setting it up every year I just found out now. Or maybe they just started this year I'm not really sure." I said sitting on his chair.

"Well, I bet it'll be fun." Then he sat up. "I'm pretty stressed out. It's been fun dating Lydia and all but I really want to take her to the dance." Scott mentioned.

"Then take her." I say with a laugh.

"No, I can't it's girls choice. Girls have to ask the guy so I don't know she'll ask me she's confusing like that."

"What? I thought anybody can ask anybody? You're joking right?" I ask standing up.

"Woah, Stiles it's fine it's just a dance."

"No you don't- I have to go I'll meet you at the carnival tonight."

"Okay buddy!" I hear him shout as I run downstairs.

I go in my Jeep and head to the arcade where I always find Deaton. When I park I rush inside and see they're almost closing.

"Hey um sir have you seen someone named Deaton?" I ask out of breath.

"Yeah, he just left he might still be in the back in the parking lot."

"Shit." I whisper. I make my way out and head to the back. I see someone pulling out then I squint my eyes and notice it's Deaton. I rush over and put my hands up for him to stop the car. He could've hit me but that's the least of my worries right now.