Chapter 4

It was Saturday and it was a rainy day. I still didn't know what my next move should be to be at least Allison's love interest. Pacing back and forth I didn't know what do. Maybe if I take a ride around I'll be able to think of an idea. I grab my coat and head to my bedroom door. When I open it I'm startled by someone I wouldn't expect.

"Allison? What- what are you doing here?" I asked holding onto the door.

"I felt bad for leaving you at the coffee shop. So I wanted to make it up to you but it seems like you were in your way out." She said messing with the string on her purse.

"Oh, yeah I just wanted to go for a ride to clear my head. I actually was going to go to my favorite place I go to give myself ideas and what not."

"Oh. Okay."

"Do you, want to come?" I ask looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes, of course." She smiles.

"All right, let's get going." I say and close my door then walk in front of her to lead the way.

We walk downstairs together and I see my dad smile at me on the low and then go back to watching the TV.

"See ya later pops."

"Goodbye Stiles. And it was nice to meet you Allison."

"You too Mr. Stilinski." She said waving goodbye.

Allison and I put our hoods on to avoid the rain. I walked to my Jeep and saw she wanted to go in her car but then come over by me.

"We can take your car if you want." I say.

"No, I didn't know if you wanted to take your car. Come on let's go in yours." She said with a smile walking to my Jeep.

I rush over to open the passenger door for her. She smiles at the gesture then climbs in and sits down. I close the door then walk to the driver's side. This was like a gift from the heavens I had no clue I would spend my Saturday with Allison Argent. As I made my way inside the Jeep I started the engine and we were on our way. The clouds were dark and the rain was light but it looked like it'll go down hard in a few. I look at the mirror and see Allison looking out the window admiring the dark sky. I've never seen anything so pure and innocent. I can't wait to know more about her. If she doesn't feel the same I guess I'm stuck being a teenager again.

I turn left and then park outside an empty store what used to be a instrument store to purchase guitars pianos and what not. I like to come here and play the drums well I used too. I hope I'm still good at playing the drums, my dad helped out the owner so when he was closing up he knew how much I loved to play the drums so he gave my dad the keys to come here whenever I wanted to relieve stress and play the drums. I would always come here alone.

"What's this place?" She asked coming out of the car walking to the door.

"It's where I like to come and relief stress or need ideas. I would always come here alone till now." I say and then I turn around and open the door with the keys. When we enter I close the door and turn on the lights. Wow, surprisingly everything is still here. I can't even believe I even remember where I put the key.

I walk over to the drums and sigh. For some reason I felt tired. Allison put her purse down then sat in the chair across from me. I picked up the drum sticks and looked at Allison.

"Do you play an instrument?" I asked before I started playing.

She shook her head, "No, well I wish I knew how to play the piano." She said then chuckled.

I smiled at her, she's so shy sometimes. "I know how to play a little. Do you want me to show you?" I asked.

"Really? Yeah cool. Let's do it." She sat up then walked over to the piano as did I. I sat down next to her and I felt so nervous. I was never this close to her. I closed my eyes to get back into focus then opened them and put my fingers on a few keys. I did it again but this time to give it a little more rhythm. I looked at Allison while I was doing the last note then gave a small grin.

"Do you think you can do it? Or do you want me to show you again?"

"Um, maybe I got it." She cracked her hands then hovered her hands over the keys. She pressed down then she cringed at the high note. "Oh man, that was bad." She said then we both laughed.

"Hey, don't worry you'll get better. Here." I say grabbing her hands to show her how to do it. I helped her play and she was focusing on the keys while I was focusing on our hands. She looked so precious focusing on the keys. I really wish she knew how I felt.

"Wow, I really think I'm getting it." She mumbled. She noticed our hands then paused for a second then moved her hands away from mine. She looked down then the other way when she heard her phone go off. "I should go see who that is."

"Oh, okay sure." I mention. She gets up then walks to her phone. I sigh then get up to go to the drums.

As I start to play Allison gets off of the phone and looks my way. I pretend I don't see her with my eyes glued to the drums. She's leaning against the wall and I gulp at how much I want to kiss her right now. But I know it's way too soon. I don't want her to run away from me now. I close my eyes to let the music take me and away. It's been a while since I've played but I am pretty freaking fantastic. My eyes open when I hear the piano. Looks like Allison got the hang out of after all. She plays beautiful notes while I play hard notes.

"Wow, we sound good." She says as she stops playing.

"Yeah, your right we do." I say. I smile at her then we both look outside when we notice how heavy the rain is getting.

"Wow, we should get going." She mentioned.

"Yeah you're probably right. Do you want my coat?" I asked already taking it off for her.

She nods her head then takes it and smiles. I open the door and quickly lock it then run to the Jeep. She gets in the car as do I.

"Wow, what a crazy weather today." She laughed clutching my jacket.

"Yeah, I'll turn up the heat." I say. I turn it up and she puts her feet up snuggling in my coat. It's a little bigger than her so it's like a blanket to her.

"Thanks for coming to hangout with me. I mean if you felt like you had to force yourself because you feel bad you totally didn't-"

"No, no of course not. I wanted to hang with you. You seem like such a cool guy Stiles."

I smile then she says something that rips my heart out.

"You're a good friend."

A/N: ALLISON WHYYY!!??? Okay make sure you vote and comment! :)