Chapter 10

May 22nd 2006
Allison and I walked down my street for a walk. After I parked my Jeep it was a nice cool night and we felt like going for a long walk. We were hand in hand and she had her head leaning on my shoulder. I smiled down at her then looked straight ahead. Her hair smelled so good. There was nothing wrong with Allison, everything about her was perfect.
The wind was cool on this Beacon Hills night. It was very quiet also. Allison and I haven't said a word on our walk yet. Pretty much after I heard her say "I love you" it was going to be the best night ever. We decided to leave especially after that whole thing with Malia. We didn't need anymore mess ups.
There was a park at the end of my block so we decided to hang there for a while. We sat on the swings and were still holding hands.

"Stiles... How come your lips are blue? Is it that cold?" She asked with a small chuckle.

I let go of her hand and touch my lips, "Oh, I think I'm coming down with a fever." I say covering it up, I can't tell her why they're really blue.

"Well..." She says as she stands up. She smirks then walks over to me and sits on my lap. "Maybe a kiss will make it better." She said then wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a soft sweet kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around her and hold her. I know we're in public but I lift up her shirt and wrap my arms around the inside of her shirt holding her back. She winced at my cold hands.

"Stiles what the hell is going on with you? It's like your made of ice. We have to get you home." She stated.

"Oh, no Allison I promise I'm okay, can we just stay here for a little while longer- pl- please?" I asked as I start to stutter because of how cold I am. I tried to hide it but everyday it's getting worse and worse.

She sighs, "No, as much as I would like to we can't. Come on." She says as she climbs off of my lap and grabs my hand. I sigh as we walk back to my place. We're outside of my house.

"I'd love to stay over but, my dad wants me home." She explained.

"It's okay, maybe I'll sneak up your bedroom window in the middle of the night." I laugh.

She chuckles, "well you know I'd like that. But you need rest... Take a hot shower something anything, then lay under 100's of blankets till your not cold anymore. I want to see those lips not blue anymore you're making me nervous. I can't lose you Stiles because your turning into a freaking Abominable Snowman."

I laughed at that, "okay okay I understand. I'll be fine." I explained. I kissed her forehead. "Good Night Alli."

"Good Night Stiles." She walked to her car and I watched her. When she drove off I sighed then walked into my house.

I locked the front door and saw my dad was already asleep passed out on the couch. I walked up to my room quietly then headed in the shower. When I took all my clothes off I looked in the mirror and saw how pale I looked. I was practically Edward Cullen. I walked in the shower and turned the water hot as can be. To me it felt warm even though I know the water was steaming hot.

After my shower I put on a long shirt and long pants I brushed my hair then lied down on my bed and brought the covers up to my neck and snuggled in. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't because I felt freezing. After my body was shaking uncontrollably I realized I needed Allison more than ever. I reached over and texted her, I didn't wanna call because I was afraid I'd wake her.
Moments later there was still no answer. I put my phone back and closed my eyes again, this time I heard a ding and grabbed my phone quickly.

"I have no where to sleep tonight. I lost my keys and my dad is out of town. I'll sleep on the couch but please can I stay with you?" - Malia Tate