Chapter 11

May 31st 2006
It's the day of the dance. And all Allison and I have been doing for the past couple of days was nothing but hanging out, going out to dinner, sex and watching movies, sex, and me jumping out of her window everytime her mom would knock on her door oh and did I mention sex? It has been the best life with Allison. I fucking love her so god damn much. I can't wait to spend my life with her. We were at my house alone my dad was at work. We were tangled in the sheets and her bare chest against mine. I kissed her head as she slept soundly. We didn't bother to go to school today. We want to get ready for the dance without having to rush home to get ready. Allison slowly opened her eyes and smiled then giggled and closed them again.

"Good Morning beautiful." I said brushing her hair out of her face.

"Is it possible to he this in love?" She mumbled.

"Of course, if your Allison Argent and Stiles Stilinski then I can assure you it's possible." I laughed.

"Hmpffss" she mumbled.

"You can go back to sleep you know? I can't understand you."

"Screw that," she said clearly then pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

"Babe, you have morning breath."

She slapped me on the chest, "your not so good either."

"Hey! I was joking. And I brushed my teeth already because I have been awake because I couldn't wait for this day. I have been waiting to go to the dance with you Allison. I love you." I said.

She smiled, "me too Stiles." She kissed my cheek then got out of bed. She walked over to the desk to grab her dress she flung over there last night.

"Nice butt." I said putting my arms above my head getting comfortable with the view.

She put her dress on the gave me the middle finger.

"I love you baby." I shouted to her while she walked to the bathroom. While she was brushing her teeth I closed my eyes trying to rest since I feel a lot better. I can't believe I was going to disappear if she didn't ask me to the dance. I will never be able to live with myself. Never be in a world where you can never see Allison Argent again? Who wants to live there? Which reminds me I have to ask Deaton what will happen now. I get up and put on boxers and pants along with a T-shirt. I slip on some socks and my shoes. I look for my car keys then find them on the floor. Wow me and Allison were really messy last night. I better clean this room later before my dad gets home. When I grip the keys Allison gets out of the bathroom.

"Where you going?" She asked smiling walking over to me. She points her finger on my chest and I scoff then sit on the bed. She sits on top of me and kisses my neck. As much as I really want this right now I seriously have to go talk to Deaton.

"Allison, sweetie." I say and put my hands on her hips and stop her from kissing me. "I love you, but I really have to go do something right now so I'll be right back." I said hoping she'll understand.

"Oh, okay yeah I have to go to the mall with Lydia anyways were going dress shopping." She said with a smile.

"Really? That's great! I won't be long but I'll probably go to Scott anyways he always knows how to work a tie." I say with a laugh.

"Yup I bet, okay well hurry on. Let's get this party started." She says getting off of me. I chuckle then head for the door and Allison smacks my butt.

"Argent..." I turn back at her.

"Bye bye Stilinski." She says and pushes me out of the room and closes the door.

"You know this is my room right." I say through the door. I just shake my head and laugh. "I am in love with a crazy one." I say to myself.

----