Chapter 3

I walk into the school confidently. Nothing can stand in my way all I need to do is find Allison before Scott has a chance to ask her out. Now where was Allison on this day?

"Stilinski! Are you ready for practice after school?" Coach asked.

"Oh, hey coach I haven't seen you in a while."

"What are you talking about? I just saw you last practice." Coach said with his arms out beside him with a crazed face expression.

Shit, I forgot about that I'm back being eighteen again, "Right, things have been a little crazy this morning. But sure whatever I'll see you at practice."  I leave him with that and walk away, that is if I could find my lacrosse gear.

Leaving coach I go back to finding Allison wherever she is. I walk to the end of the hall then to the left. When I look around I don't see her anywhere. I sigh then head to my locker. When I open it I can't believe I remember my combination after all this time, I grab my textbook then close it and turn to my right and there she is at my wife's locker. I breath in and out then walk towards them.

"Hey baby." I say.

"Baby? What the hell Stiles we're definitely not together." Lydia laughs.

Fuck! Why do I keep forgetting. "Right, sorry I had a weird morning. Um, Allison can we talk... Please?" I ask with a calm tone.

She looks at Lydia who shrugged her shoulders then leaves her and Allison watches her leave with a "where are you going" look. She looks back at me and has a small grin on her face. God am I really that bad to talk to or look at?

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out to-today aft- after school." I asked. God why was I stuttering so much? Probably because she's the beautifulest girl I've ever seen.

"Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun but Lydia and I have and don't you have lacrosse practice after school?" She pointed out.

Shit, she's right. "Oh right um okay sorry I asked." I walked away quick before she could say anything. "Sorry I asked?" I said to myself. What the hell is wrong with me? And did Scott already get to her? I have to go through senior year again and I won't even get the girl of my dreams? I guess I should try for a scholarship if this doesn't work out.

---

"Scott! My buddy hey!!" I say with excitement at practice.

"Hey, Stiles.." he mention fixing his lacrosse stick.

"Wow, it's been a long time hasn't it? Playing lacrosse, together." I say swinging my stick around.

"Dude, we just played yesterday." He said shaking his head.

"Right. Right. Okay, so just a curiosity. Do we still have games every Friday?" I questioned sitting down next to Scott.

"Yeah? Hey, are you okay your acting a little weird."

"I'm fine. And am I bench? Or do I actually play?" I ask moving my hands around raising my eyebrows.

"Stiles not to hurt your feelings but. You suck at lacrosse. Your bench so if you actually want to play you have to try-"

"Are you and Allison a thing?" I asked out of the blue.

"Me and Allison? No, well I asked her out we're supposed to hang out after practice."

I look away and get upset that she turned me down but didn't turn down Scott. This isn't going how I planned it. I have to stop this, maybe I'll tell him Lydia was crying to me that she wants to hang out with Scott but he's too difficult to talk to.