Chapter One: In Which Our Heroes Face A Slight Problem

'Bye bye little butterfly.' I smile as the purified akuma flutters away. Where do they go? I've always wondered about that. Do they go back to Hawkmoth or somewhere else. I fling my Lucky Charm up into the air, an alarm clock this time, and shout 'Miraculous Ladybug!'. The tiny red, white and pink ladybugs whizz around Paris fixing what was damaged in the akuma attack before disappearing.

Chat Noir and I walk over to the just-akumatized girl who's lying on the ground. She's maybe nine or ten with choppy jet black hair dip-dyed neon pink. We comfort her for a little while, explaining what happened before we realise that we better get out of there fast or risk our identities being revealed. I use my yo-yo to get back home where I was before the akuma attacked, designing a costume for Alya for the masquerade ball that's coming up. I wait for a moment so I can de-transform naturally but it doesn't work. Since it's taking a while, I give up waiting and say 'Spots off, Tikki,'. Still, nothing happens. Why can't I transform? I try again. Again, nothing. Oh no, I'm going to be stuck like this forever and everyone will know, oh, it'll be a catastrophe! Although...Alya did say that apparently Adrien has a crush on Ladybug...no, but then everyone would know who I am! Oh, and what about Tikki! Where's she? Oh no, will I ever see Tikki again? And what about Alya? She'll be so mad that I didn't tell her!

After I've calmed down a little (and cried a bit, to be fair), I decide to call Chat Noir. As I pick up my yo-yo from my desk where I threw it when it started buzzing non-stop a few minutes ago. I pick up - it's Chat Noir - and in unison, we say the same thing: 'I can't change back!'

How'd you like it? Sorry if it's a bit short, the next update is much longer, don't worry. Anyway, hope you're interested and will read the rest of it. Until next time!