Petals (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not)

Hey guys sorry for not posting for about a month. I was out of state and and left my tablet at home. Back now. This one shot is very very bad because I am literally about to collapse from exhaustion (so excuse any errors) but wanted to get something up.

So on my trip I kissed a girl (my first kiss oop) so I'll make a one shot based on what happened later. I currently have over five one shot drafts so that's cool.

This week has been screwy and yesterday was a great day and today was going swell until my depression hit randomly and I did something which I'll probably regret later oh well

Love you guys!!!!

Please vote and comment!

-Noah 

Word Count: 140

Warnings: none

Summary: title

A small sigh erupts from Riley as the petals he's picking off the freshly cut rose falls to the ground. 

"He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not," he murmurs to himself, watching the petals drop silently.

There's a sudden shift in the air and Elliot sits down next to him and plucks the rose out of Riley's hand. He examines it for a second, then begins where Riley left off. "I love him, I love him not. I love him, I love him not."

Elliot picks the last petal on the rose and turns toward his boyfriend. "I love him," he whispered before blowing the last petal at Riley.

Riley throws his head back and laughs, causing Elliot to smile widely and lean over to kiss him gently.

He loves me, he loves me, he loves me.