The proposal's flashback

Mari's POV

It has been months since my pregnancy began, but I still needed my back to recover. I rested on the hospital bed and waited for Selena to get my breakfast. I looked at the bright sky. It was as if it was full of energy. I wonder how Adrien's doing…

"¿Extrañas a tu marido?" Selena said with a smile. I knew Spanish and blushed, then, I nodded. Selena decided to give me a quiet moment and left the room. I was reading a book, me and Adrien's old dating album. Then I flipped to that page. The page where I was sitting on a brown sofa, wearing a pink sweater and a short red skirt with white poka-dots. Adrien was wearing a white shirt and brown pants, kneeling down, opening a red box with a ring inside. That reminds me of a recap…

Recap

"Miss Marinette Dupian-Cheng…" He said, opening the box. I covered my mouth with my hands. Happy tears nearly streaming down my eyes.

"Ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. You are the sun to my moon. You are the cherry of my sunday. You are the key to my love and happiness. I love you, on or under the mask, you are still my lady. My one and only lady. I can never live without you. Now that we graduated college, we can live our own lives now. We can chose our path. We can live, together. Will you marry me?"

"Yes Adrien Agreste! I will marry you!" I hugged him tightly. We had been together ever since.

End of Recap

I heard a knock on the window. Turning around, I saw a black figure knocking on the door. Knowing who it is, I waved at Chat Noir while letting him in. He jumped into the room. The black cat gave me a smirk and detrasformed. Adrien kissed me on the forehead. I sighed, disappointed.

"What made my purrincess dissatisfied?" He asked. "Well," I replied," I was hoping that we'd actually kiss, like, on the lips… ?"

Adrien giggled.

"But it's too early for that. We have to wait for your recovery of your back. By the way, not only did I come here to see my purrfect wife, I also wanted to see our future child…" He went over me and patted my tummy. He stood up, and kissed me again.

"It is nice to be with my wife, but I'm afraid getting caught." I understood and nodded.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!!"

And soon I watched him jumping on rooftops, disappearing into the morning. Just then, Selena opened the door.

"Did I just hear 'Plagg claws out' in a male voice?"

"What? You must be joking." I lied. Just then, a huge pain made me groan in the stomach. Blood came out on the white sheets, which made Selena panick a little. THE BABY IS COMING!!! She told me to stay calm and she ran out of the room. A minute later I saw doctors and nurses were surrounding me. I wondered why I needed so many of them just to give birth.

"Now, this is going to be hard, because your back hasn't recovered yet, and if the baby can't come out this will cost your life." I shrudded and told Selena to dial Adrien. I hope he'll come to support me.

Adrien's POV

As I fell to my bed, I heard my phone buzz. I pressed the accept button and heard my wife screaming.

"ADRIEN YOU NEED TO COME RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW… AHH!!!"

"M'lady?! M'LADY?!?!" All I could hear was a long silence. THE BABY IS COMING!!! I had no time to spare and slammed opened the door. (Glad Natalie isn't here) Only thinking about the baby and my dear wife. Rushing downstairs, and slammed open the door again. Deciding to get a taxi, I waved my hand like a crazy man in the street. No taxi came.

"What am I thinking, I'm Chat Noir! Plagg, claws out!" And I heard Plagg groan as we transformed. I should give him cheese when we go back home. For now, the baby.

When I got to the hospital I took my phone out and texted Mari.

A: How's the BB?
M: It's OK, Mr. Agreste, Mari's safe.
A: Wait you're not Mari?!
M: No, but I'm here doc, Miss Rostè.
A: WHAT ABOUT THE BABY
M: It's fine too. Actually, they're fine.
A: TWINS?!
M: No. Triplets.

By then my mind was blank. TRIPLES?!?! I banged on the door,  yelling,  "IT'S MR. AGRESTE OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Then, I heard crying.