Emma, Hugo, welcome!

Adrien's POV

"M-Marinette! Are you ok?!" I stuttered. She was ok. She did give birth to these two angles. And survived.

"Great job, Mama," I whispered to Mari, "you gave them such a welcome."

Turns out she already had names for them, the youngest daughter, Emma; and the older brother, Hugo. Eek! They were so cute! I just wanted to take all of them home as Chat Noir (Cause I wanna cuddle with them) And turns out, Mari was holding Emma, and I held Hugo. The nurse changed them into their diapers and gave them to us. We thanked them and took a taxi home. (Look I don't know how it goes as giving birth so don't blame me)

3 years later~

Emma finally learned how to spell 'I love you mommy and daddy' the right way, while Hugo was playing his newest toy: X-mansion wars robot.

"Alright guys, time for napping!" Marinette called. Our two angles surrounded her like guards. She sang a beautiful lullabuy, which sent them to sleep. She put them in their beds, and kissed them. I looked at them and turned into Chat Noir. Soon Mari was scratching me ears, making me purr.

"You like our family life?" I asked.

"No. I LOVE IT!" Then I stumbled over her on our bed. Then, we heard a knock. I quickly detransformed into Adrien and went to opened the door. A short man with small eyes with a short beard smiled. It was master Fu, guardian of the Miraculouses. We welcomed him in and he sat on our sofa, quite relaxed.

"Listen, Ladybug and Chat Noir, since you have children, we can finally pass the miraculouses." He whispered. I knew who he was talking about. Emma and Hugo. We nodded and looked at each other. We were interuppted by master Fu.

"Ladybug, Emma, Chat Noir, Hugo. Perfect!" He squealed. I smirked and said, "Well I guess you're in for ships as well?" He laughed and nodded. Suddenly, we heard a loud bang. Then the TV flickered on itself. In the news TV was a girl wearing a blue baby dress and wearing red high heels. She had a messy bun tied to her orange hair with a yellow hair band. She laughed evily and looked at the screen.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir! If you don't want to let Paris become a clumsy-disaster, meet me at the Eiffel tower and bring your miraculous with you!" She said to the TV, and we knew it meant for us. We turned of the TV and nodded at each other.

"Tikki, spots on!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

Mari's POV

Soon, we were jumping from roof to roof in search for 'Nimble Girl'. In an instinct, I sensed something was coming our way and ducked as something flew by. I turned around, and saw the villain throwing water balloons at us.

"This'll make you clumsy, and I'll take your miraculous and hand it to Hawk Moth!" She yelled. She launched them into the air and they only hit cars and the people, but not us. Then, I had an idea. And I figured that the crown was where the akuma is.

"Chat Noir! Follow me!" And I raced backed to the Eiffel tower, followed by Chat. I threw my yoyo. "Lucky Charm!" A rope fell into my arms. I used my vision and looked. "Chat! I need your belt ASAP!" Chat nodded and threw his belt to me. I launched my rope and made a zip line. Then I used Chat's belt to attached to the rope and zipped down. I kicked the water baloon maker and it fell into the cliff. (Idk where did the cliff came from so don't judge me 😂) I swiped the crown and somehow broke it. I was followed by Chat and we made a fist bump. "Pound it!" We both said. I realized that I used lucky charm so I'll detransform soon. "I need you to take care of the girl, since you didn't use cataclysm." He nodded and I ran just in time in the ally way. I walked back home, hoping he will come home soon.

(Well that was a long one for me. But I'll update very soon, peace out!✌)