Farewell, Heros of Paris

Adrien

"Marinette, I know who Hawk Moth is..." I said. Mari looked at me with curiously.

"Really? Who?" She asked.

"My father." I trembled saying that. Mari smiled and patted my back.

"Does he know you're Chat Noir?"

"Yes. He gave me back the miraculous. I knew why he wanted them."

"Why?"

"Because of my long lost mother. If anyone has them, they have the power to grant one wish. And his wish was to have mother back. But, surprisingly, she came back before father could do anything. That's why he didn't take it and gave it back to me."

"But, that means no more Ladybug and Chat Noir, right?"

I sighed. "I guess so." We decided to settle in bed. Goodnight, M'lady.

~Time skip to morning and at Master Fu's place~

"So, let me get this straight," Master Fu said, "You are ready to pass the miraculous to your children, but at the same time, Hawk Moth surrendered, so that means no Ladybug and Chat Noir?" We nodded.

"I see. Well then, you may give Paris a farewell before giving me your miraculous." We nodded and transformed.

~At the town square~

Mari

"Farewell Paris! Hawk Moth is officially gone from here and that means, no more heros!" I said, waving at everyone who gathered for the town square. We decided to sign as much autographs as possible, since we wouldn't be able to show up anymore. I saw a little girl gently pushing through the crowd and coming up to me.

"Ladybug! I can't believe I'm seeing you with my own eyes! Can you perhaps sign this for me?" I nodded and grabbed the object and looked at it. It was a nicely covered notebook. I gladly grabbed my white glittering pen (because it matches the pink flowery cover) and signed my signature on it. I happily gave the book to the girl and she happily skipped away.

The rest of the day was tiring. But luckily, we made it to the end of the day before we died of exhaustion.

(Don't worry, more updates are on their way!)