Adrien! Where are you?!

Mari's POV

"Adrien! Adrien!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. It was dawn, a beautiful one, but I didn't notice. Last night I looked everywhere for him, the whole Paris, even France. No sign of him. I stood at the Eiffel tower and yelled, "ADRIEN!!!" Before crashing down to my knees and crying with my hands covering my face. Adrien, oh Adrien, my Adrien, my Chat… where did he go?  Those words floated in my mind every second. Paris was beautiful, just like him. He was good enough for me… but was I good enough for him?

The question struck into my head. Did he leave because he hated me? Am I a bad wife to him? What did I do wrong? I could only cry more as I detransformed. Tikki came and patted my cheek lightly.

"Marinette, you've been looking all over France for Adrien, shouldn't you rest? Let's call the police when we get home, but let's not tell them he's Chat yet." I looked up and nodded. I completely forgot Emma and Hugo! I gave Tikki her cookie to transform again. Even though I was Ladybug, a hero of Paris, a mother of two children, I was still a wife. I had to find him, even if it means having a divorce. I just wanted him back.

Tikki's POV

Mari looked tired than ever, but she didn't notice. Her love for Adrien is as much as I wanted to eat cookies for the rest of my life. If love was money, Mari would be the richest person on earth. "Adrien! ADRIEN!" She kept shouting for his name. No kidding, we really traveled France in search for him. At last she sat on the Eiffel tower, collapsing to her knees, crying harder than ever. We detransformed, even though we didn't use lucky charm. I couldn't bear seeing my  holder like this. Just then, I heard a voice calling for my name. Suddenly, I was in a white space. I don't know what happened.

Tikki!

It sounded like…

"Noroo (Idk if this is right don't judge me ok?)?!" I whispered.

Yes, it's me, Noroo, miraculous of the butterfly! Listen, I know your holder is depressed because her love is missing. I know who has the butterfly miraculous, and where Adrien Agreste is!

"Really? Who is it?" I asked.

It is G -

"Noroo? NOROO?!" I yelled. I couldn't hear the voice anymore.

"You finished your cookie yet, Tikki?" Mari asked. I decided not to tell her what happened so I nodded.

"Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

Adrien's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP~

"Finally!" Hawk Moth laughed evily. "Chat Noir, I'll discover who you are!" When I detransformed, I stayed silent. I cried. And I could never fell more humiliating than showing my biggest enemy my identity. I thought he'd laugh harder, but he stopped. "Son?" I lifted up my head, confused. Hawk Moth, shaking, said:

"Wings, fall…" And it was father. He was Hawk Moth this whole time? Mari was right. She gussed right. "But you were akumitized, as the collector…"

"I did it to hide my secret. And the book…" He started, "I had a copy for it."

"But why, father? Why did you hurt innocent people just to get our miraculous?! Why?!"

"You think I want to do this?!" Father yelled, "I did this for mother! If I have the power, I can find your mother back! Don't you want your mother back?" I thought. It's been years since mother was gone, I got used to it. But it would be great to have her back. Slowly, I slipped the ring out of my fingers, when Plagg came out.

"You know Adrien, if you take it of, I'll never see you again, right?"

"Oh shut up Plagg. Our generation dosen't need the miraculouses, if I give them to Hawk Moth, he'll stop looking innocent people to find them and we don't need hero's to save Paris anymore." I snapped at him. Once I took of my ring, he looked sad and said, "Goodbye, Adrien Agreste." And he disappeared. I stood up, and handed it to Gabriel Agreste. He hugged me and said, "Thank you, son."

"WHAT DID YOU DO GABRIEL?!" A voice boomed. It wasn't Gorilla, or Natalie. I turned around.

"You're…"