You're... Mom?!

(Ok guys I wanna tell you there is a tiny change in the story. I forgot about Alya and Nino's kids. They have a brother and a younger sister. The boy is called Chris, Idk, and the girl is Jenny. What's more, Emma and Chris, Jenny and Hugo both have crushes for each other! So cute!😍😍😍)

Adrien's POV

"Adrien! Gabriel!" A shadow appeared in front of us. Father dropped the ring, jaw widen. He stepped closer to the shadows. I heard that voice before, just… where?

"Honey, I-I can explain, I just wanted you back…" Father stuttered. Was it someone he afraid? Maybe that's why he's stuttering.

"And let your son give up his miraculous that he truly owns?!" The shadow exclaimed. The shadow came closer, as a blonde girl wearing a blue dress, having the same green eyes as me, stepped into the sunlight. I recognized the person at once. I rushed over to her, crying with joyful tears. "Mom!" I yelled.

"It's OK son, now now…" She patted my back as I hugged her. Father glared at me. "Still treating him like a 5 year-old, Mrs Agreste?" He snapped. I looked at him, sadly. Mother hugged me tight. I pulled back and pulled Father in for the group hug. He smiled and kissed Mother. "I haven't seen you for a long time, sweetheart."

"So Mother, where were you this whole time?" I asked. Mother smiled.

(This is fake all fake I wrote this because it makes more sense to the story)

Recap

I was a student of Master Wong Ming Cheng, guardian of the miraculouses. One day, the temple of the miraculouses blew up because of one of his students, Fu Kwok Shang. Gabriel was also a student there, and when the temple blew up, I took my chance while everyone was running and took a peep at the song player, which was of course actually the miraculous box. I was young at that time, so without thinking I chose the pretty peacock miraculous and I took the butterfly as well, because you see, I had a huge crush on Gabriel Agreste, so I gave him the butterfly, and I escaped just in time as the temple exploded behind me. We used these miraculouses for patrolling, just in case any one needs help. And then, Adrien came. We were caring for him so much we forgot all about the miraculouses. One day someone accused me for stealing them even though I did but he didn't have any evidence, Master Wong sentected me to 9 years of prison.

End

"That, son" She said, "Is the whole truth." I looked at her in disbelief. Master Fu? Blew up the whole temple? My mother? Been accused and sent 9 years of prison? Miraculous… Ladybug… MARINETTE! Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no…

"Marinette!" I yelled. "I've got to find her!" Father nodded and gave me my ring back. "I believe you'll need this." I smiled and put on the ring. Plagg came out. He yawned and stretched him arms. "Just say the words."

"Plagg, CLAWS OUT!!!"

Emma's POV

"Mommy, where's daddy? And why are you crying?" I asked Mommy. Mommy turned around and hugged me tight. I don't know what was going on, but I hugged her anyway, maybe she could stop crying. And she did.

I couldn't see Daddy, maybe he went missing. Mommy is crying a lot. I hope Daddy will come back. Hugo called me in his bedroom. I smiled and followed him to his room.

"Emma, do you think," Hugo said as he closed the door, "Mommy and daddy are Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"Yeah!" I answered back, "They look exactly the same."

"How about we ask them when daddy comes back home?" Hugo asked. I nodded and went to my room to play with my ladybug dolls. Then I remembered that Aunt Alya and Uncle Nino are going to the theme park with us, and Chris is there as well! I smiled dreamily. My tummy suddenly grumbled. Me and Hugo haven't eaten dinner yet, I though today we get to eat ice-cream for dinner! I decided to go to mommy's room to check on her, and to ask her when will dinner be ready.

"Mommy, when will you- mommy?!" I
saw…