two

it's been a couple of days and carl hasn't taught me anything yet. i've been at debbie's house everyday and not even a "hello" is earned from him. we make eye contact and he breaks it. did i do something?

debbie asked me to go get diapers from downstairs so i did. carl was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal, on the phone with god knows who. i bend over to grab the box of diapers that are besides the washer and dryer. when i stand back up i see carl quickly look away. was he staring at my ass?

he hangs the phone up and takes a spoonful into his mouth. he looks at me since i haven't left yet.

"yes noah?" i immediately get flustered. "i thought you were gonna, you know. teach me things?" carl chuckles and stands, now only a little space between us.

"i am." first lesson, sexual frustration.

i feel like i just swallowed all the air i had. what does that even mean? "i don't know what that means." i confess. he tilts his head back a little and smirks. "i'll show you." something about the way he said that turned me on. he steps closer to me, leaving no room between us, lips maybe an inch away, him focused as hell on my lips, i felt insecure. carl whispered in my ear, "noah, why aren't you stepping away." oh my god!

i step back and cough. oops? i take the diapers and haul ass up to debbie's room. why did that affect me?

i get a text from my mom asking what time i was coming home, i look to debbie, since we didn't have school tomorrow... "can i sleepover?" she says yes like i didn't even have to ask, "just check with fiona i don't need her on my case." i chuckle and nod. walking downstairs i find fiona, liam, ian and carl all crowded in the kitchen.

"hey fiona?" she walks over to me as if she might be concerned, "can i sleepover?" she laughs in relief and pats my shoulder. "why the fuck not?" she takes her hand off of my shoulder and gets back to cooking. i see carl smirk at me. what did that even mean!

"carl?" he follows me outside. "yes ma'am?"

"i'm just really confused." he probably thinks this is gonna be just as hard as teaching a little kid how the earth isn't flat. "okay. well you wanna get with jake right?" i nod. no. i wanna get with you! he takes me by shock my connecting his lips with my neck, sucking on what i think is my sweet spot. i moan. he lifts his head, "how did that make you feel?" i start to stutter, not knowing exactly what to say.

"um.. i-i-." i couldn't even make out a sentence. "babygirl, relax. have you ever kissed anyone?" i shake my head no. god he probably thinks i'm such a loser. "how? you're so hot." i blush. he notices, he almost connects his lips with mine, seeking my eyes for approval. i just nod. he kisses me.

i like this..

my eyes are still open, his shut so i do the same. he opens his mouth a little, letting his tongue lick my bottom lip. what the hell does that mean? he moves his lips in sync with mine. do i have to use my tongue? god help me please!

i do whatever feels natural and slip my tongue into his mouth. our kiss going on forever. wait is this a kiss or a makeout, how do i tell? he lowers his hand to my wait, then squeezes my ass. i feel myself moaning into the kiss. god i could do this forever if i wasn't gonna die from a severe asthma attack. he pulled away and i took deep breathes.

he chuckles, "that was the best kiss i've ever had." i sigh in disbelief. "do you wanna try to sneak into my room?" i nod a little to quickly, forgetting debbie probably is freaking about me not returning. he smiles and we walk back into the house. liam jumping on the couch, i laugh to myself. as soon as we reached debbie's room, the door was open a little, so what if she saw me? could i just say i was going to the bathroom? i walk quickly past her room into carl's where he was waiting. he shuts his door and says it's okay to talk now.

"so? what's the next lesson?"

"who said we were done with the first."

i'm confused so i just think about what he said.. sexual frustration? he sits me on his bed and pulls out a game, a bunch of cards. "strip truth or dare."
i'm guessing the cards have a bunch of truth or dares on them. "how do you play?" since i genuinely didn't know. "if you don't do the dares or don't answer the truths, you have to strip." thats easy! i agree to play with a nod. he smiles, a little too happy.

"i'll go first." he pulls a card out of the stack randomly and looks at me. "is it true you've had a crush on someone in this room." really? he had to pick this one? we're the only ones in the room? i sigh and pull my shirt up. leaving me in a blacker than my soul bra. he reconnects his eyes with mine after staring forever, which even made me more insecure if that's a thing. it's my turn. i pull a card out of the stack and sigh, it read "i dare you to tease me." i said what it read, stuttering over some letters. he looks at me. i show him the card, he laughs. suddenly he's on top of me, just the sounds of our breathing. he places his lips on my collarbone, kissing it softly. what is he doing to me? i want more than anything to rip his pants off, but i won't. is this what sexual frustration is? i don't like it. not one bit. he pulls himself up.

"do you know now?"

i knew damn well what he was talking about. "know what?" he signs to himself, "sexual frustration." i nod. he smirks and gets back on top of me, reconnecting his lips with mine. it's wet. the kiss and my pants. he starts grinding into me. i moan. he looks at me, as if he accomplished something.

"you should go back to debbie's room before i fuck the life out of you."

Hope you guys enjoyed (:

1108 words :)