sunny side shut up! (bnha)

A warm friday afternoon was not supposed to turn into a yelling match. Monoma,the blond hair,purple eyed quirk copier from Class 1 B had had stopped by to deliever some papers to Aizawa which of course ment the pro had to leave to go do some filing which eventually led to this shit storm.

Jirou finally pulled her aux cord out of her dying phone, a crowd had formed around the back door,tapping Momo on shoulder she asked what was going on.

"You know the boy with the copying quirk? Monoma?" ah now everything made sense.

"Let me guess he picked a fight with Bakugou again?"

"Unfortunately,yes, I'll go get Aizawa-sensei, try to keep them from-"

Boom!

"-nevermind" she sighed

"Plus Your cooking sucks! I'v tasted it at camp!"

"We weren't even sitting at the same table! Dumbass!"

"Your a brute! And a bully-" what ever he had said was being drowd out by the people who had been walking by outside and class 1 A's fussing until either Monoma or bakugou had said something shocking,silencing everyone.

"-No! Say that to my face!Come on! say it again fucker!"

"Gladly,your a pathetic excuse for a student and a 'hero', there are hundreds of other people here! more deserving of your spot than someone who just sees heroing as an excuse fight villain and claim to 'be the best!" " well he did have a point "its pathetic,after that kidnapping I would have thought You'd change after,you know causing All Mights end and all but I guess you really are just a villain in heros clothing" wow even she had to admit no matter rude or a dick bakugou was,bringing up the kidnapping was uncalled for.

"...shitty hair" he was calm,that wasn't a good sign,she really wished Momo would hurry back!

"Uh, yeah dude?" even kirishima was some what nervous a calm bakugou was a Scary Bakugou.

"I need you to Fucking hold me back, before I beat the fucking quirk outta this fucker" that malice laced grin was spreading across his face again! Momo where are you?!

"Sure dude,I got you-" kirishima wrapped his harded body against Katsukis arms,the moment he did Bakugou jerked forward almost ripping himself from the red heads rocky rip. "Shit-Midoria help!" now Izuku had one arm tight against kirishimes waist and one hand on the wall,putting small finger dents in it,ah he was using his quirk thank god.

"COME HERE YOU COPY CAT NOBODY! I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF YOUR BODY! AND SEND IT TO YOU MOTHER IN A BOX TIED IN A BOW WITH YOUR FUCKING GUTS!"

"Bakugou! God-" oh thank god Aizawa was here. The older mans hair began to float as he snatched both blonds up in his endless scarf and snapped at everyone to go back to class. Slamming the door he loomed over both boys,"explain,now"

"Kazoo bitch started it,he came in here acting all high and fucking mighty like he-"

"I only stopped by to drop off some paper! I might have said some something that came off as rude but the pyromaniact is the one who blew things out if proportion,as usual, I was just about to leave" jiro pittied her teacher as she continued her worksheet. Although she couldn't see it,Jiro could hear the slidding door open.

"Iida, I'll be right back,make sure no one dies" and close once again,the small class was filled with hushed whispers

"Oh man,I thought Monoma was gunna die! You saw how close Bakugou was to blowing him up?!"

"Yeah but monoma is always doing stuff like that,I'v gotten used to it"

"Shh there're coming back!"