Bakugous sweat towel beating

Tonight was the night that Katsuki Bakugou the first,would slaughter the entirety of his male classmates he was going to beat the quirk out of all of them! And it was almost time.
Digging though his dresser he pulling some old pyjamas along with a drying and washing rag plus some smell good soap.

Stepping out into the hallway he followed the boys down stairs into the washroom,Every thing was going according to plan! All the boys were present,even the other lame-o classes like that blond bitch Mononothing, Aizawas and Barneys love kid, shinso.

They would all pay,they would suffer!

"Hey ah Bakubro,what's with that scary look on your face?" Kirishima asked,kinda freaked out. The last time he had a face like that Katsuki had broken someones leg.

The nuke blond look at Kirishima and smiled,"everyone's cheeks are about to be clapped so damn hard" he laughed as everyone shuffled into the shared bathroom.

Kiri grabbed Izukus shoulder,"hm? You ok Kirishima?"

"I fear for our safety" Eijiro walked into the boys bathroom,leaving a very confused Izuku in the hall,no one knew what they were getting into.

Nobody but Bakugou that is.

It took maybe about two minutes,maybe even more before chaos exploded, Katsuki stood up and made small sparks dance down his arm,perfect. Now where was that walking charger? Scanning the sauna of a bathroom,red eyes narrowed down on a head of yellow hair,target spotted.

Stepping over Ojiros tail Katsuki grinned at the event that was about to unfold. For the past week Kaminari had been pranking everyone,espcially him! Leaving cups of milk to spoil in his room,setting off fart bombs in class,swapping out pens with invisible  ink pens it was time for vengeance!

Removing the towel around his waist he ran it over his body,making sure to cover the thing in sweat,as gross as it sounded, then started twirling it.

Everyone heard a loud whip after an ever louder scream following that with a small but hair raising shock that spread through out the whole bathroom.

"Kami? The hell man?!" Sero snapped,"that shit hurtted!"

"Bakugou! You ass!" Kaminari yelled,rubbing his lower back.

"Its time,You over sized Raiku,to get them cheeks clapped" he grinned snapping the towel at the eletric blond,a small plum of smoke rose off the towel. Kami stood up,wrapping himself up as he backed away from the crazy blond,catching everyones full attention.

"Dude,come on! Your dicks out and everything! Cover up-ow!" Katsuki snapped his towel at Denki,who took off and eventually slipped,taking Todoroki,shinso and Monoma with him.

"Listen here you ignorant pikachu!" Monoma snapped only to yelp as Katsuki whipped him on the back,"oh!  You really want to do this now?! Fine!" He took off his own towel and twirled it,"come at me you insufferable demon!"

It was then that true hell escaped the inner depths of the underworld. While Katsuki and Monoma were hitting each other,someone had smacked Todoroki on his shoulder which surprised the duel headed boy. It spooked him so hard that he accidentally covered the floor around his feet to ice,making him and everyone else around him slip and fall.

"Ahhh shit! I think I cracked my ass!" Someone groaned.

"My bad" Todo grunted,melting the ice before someone slipped and broke their neck.

"Dark shadow! No!" Todoroki felt a stinging whip on the back of his leg and his eye twiched.

"Do you crave death,Raven?" He said taking his own towel off as he stood against Tokos shadow,the massive bird narrowed its yellow eyes.

"With pleasure!" And said shadow snatched tokoyamis towel,making him bring his knees to his chest in embarrassment!

"Dark shadow! I swear to god!" Tokoyami snapped,getting dragged around by his shadow,still in a curled up position.

Izuku looked around the steaming shower room with absolute disbelieve,just what had Kacchan done?

"Deku" speak of the devil and he shall appear! Turning his head around fearfully.

"K-kacchan?" There,in all his naked glory stood Bakugou Katsuk, looking like an agressive Mirio 2.0. The blond took a step forward,whipping his explosvie towel with each step. Izuku back up,fearful for his back and anything else Kacchan might decided he wants to hit.

Just then Aizawa stepped into the shower room "Boys,you need to-" he stopped himself,taking in the scene before him. Monoma was on the ground with several other boys like Sero and Denki hands raised,ready to smack the copy cat. Bakugou was tormmenting Izuku, which was nothing new and Todoroki,ojiro and several other kids from other class rooms were frozen. He didn't even want to know what happened so he turned around and left,with out saying another word.

Pulling out his phone Aizawa made a quick call,"hey,Toshinori? Its Aizawa...yeah I'm going to need you to get your kids, no Bakugou and Izuku didn't get into another fight" he sighed sitting down on the couch,"...no they're whipping each other with their towels..yeah see you soon,bye" and now we play the waiting game.

Aizawa pulled up candy crush as he waited for the number one hero to arrive,he could hear Izukus terrified screams from his seat,he sipping his coffee, just an Averge day at the-

The front door bursted open and the symbole of peace saluted to the tired man.

"There is no reason the fear! Why? Bec-"

"Your kids are currently beating each other, might want to do something about that" All might defalted and pulled out his own bathroom supplies, complete with his All might,body wash and towel with his face blown up on it.

"I'll see you in the morning! Don't worry,I'll take care of the boys from here!" And with that the tall,boney man stepped into BW1 aka Bathroom war one!

The moment All might stepped into the shower room,his own towel protecting his lower body,all panicked and joyful yells stopped. Even Bakugou and Todorki stopped their fighting.

"Young ones," he said,removing his towel, "I think its time I teach you all,the real meaning behind the 'rat tail'!" And with that he started twirling his towel,absolute dread filled the shower room as a man,thrice as tall as any of them and a million times stronger began whipping the air.

Kirishima leaned down to katsukis level and whispered "We're all going to die"

Bakugou agreeded as the massive man got closer and closer,he could only say one thing.

"SCATTER!"

And scatter they did,like when you turn on the light in the kitchen at night and roaches starts running? Yeah it was like that only with naked boys sipping and skidding along with occasional pee-pee touching,but as long as they said the protectives charm 'no homo' it was 'aight.

"There's no escape! As you young ones say, prepare to have them cheeks clapped!"

Bakugou lost kiri in the crowd of swingging peepees and absolute terror. Racing to the door,along with monoma and a few others he didn't know, they all started clawing at the door like a pack of wild cats.

"You know what blast-for-brains? You remind me of a bag of lays chips,mostly air and empty on the inside!" Monoma hissed,Katsuki could feel his veins throb in irritation.

"Oh shut up you ugly,fucking Ditto!"

"Oh thats rich coming from a Pomeranian! All fluff and no bite!"

The two hadn't realise that most of the boys had given up on trying to open the door.

"Hello there," both boys felt pits of dreads in their stomachs, "young ones "

Aizawa could hear loud screaming and banging on the door as he turned up the volume on the speaker.