Red Vanilla (KIU)

Palutena sat on her leather alligator chair and crossed her black suit pant covered legs. She sat in front of a small group of three ignorant men and smiled.

"Gentlemen,how may I help you?" she asked recrossing her legs,she hid her smile behind her fingers as she rested her head against her hand.

"Your shippment of 'goods' was overrun on the way here my lady I-" She held up her hand.

"Just a minute boys," she buzzed the pager on her desk "Pit, will you please bring me something to drink? Thank you Love! So as you gents were saying?"

"Most of the cargo was either stolen or destroyed, I propose we-" the door opened behind them and a brown haired teen stepped inside,locking the door behind him. He wore the casino's uniform,a simple black and white suit and tie, sitting on his waist sat a sheathed sword,for fashion or for intimidating these men would soon know. He pushed a cart of sweets and cakes, along with an elegant tea set, with blues and greens swirling around its handle and sides.

"Thank you,Pit" Palutena said as he poured steaming amber liquid into her cup.

"I'm only doing my job,My lady, I know how you like to eat while you watch your shows" Pit offered her a slice of thick,vanilla cake,she happily placed it in her mouth. Turning to the three gentalmen he bowed,showing off his right blue eye,his left one was bandaged tightly.

Palutena took a sip of her tea "Just the way I like it,you may begin" he nodded.

"Yes My lady,I hope you enjoy the show" he bowed and walked twords the three fools who dare show their faces before his goddess and unsheathed his golden sword.

"Perish,before the Goddess of light"

Palutena continued to munch happily on her blood soaked vanilla cake.

A/N i made such a dumb mistake omg