Unexpected reason to sleep well

Osomatsu had just enough spare change for a nice drink at the bar,so far two if his brothers had gotten into a relationship with another female! Good for them! But at the same time he wanted to beat the Matsuno outta them! How dare they all go get laied before him! He was the oldest! Ugh It was time he got piss drunk,counting out some change in his hand he had just enough for a beer or two,eh good enough for him! As he walked twords the bar he made it just before a woman wearing a pencile shirt,white button down and black jacket did and opened the door for her and two other men dressed similer to her.

Yeah he was trash but that didn't mean he wasn't a gentleman! Following them in he made a bee line for the bar. The bartender severed the lady and her two,what he could only assume, friends but they didn't sit and it looked more like they were walls then anything else,maybe they were bodyguards.

Glancing at her from the corner of his eyes he notice how amber her eyes were,they had a light red tint to them along with a long,gold elegant decortive stick hanging from the tight bun in her hair,not to mention her bust! He considered himself lucky to sit next to such a rather sexy lady,she was rather thick in the bottom and legs too!

"One beer please" Osomatsu said looking up at the flat screen one was showing anAmerican football match.

"And for you? Lady rosery?"

Rosery? Thats a pretty name,he thought drumming his fingers on the marble top,he wondered if his brothers got home alright.

"A climax please" she said cleaning her neatly done nails.

"One beer and one climax" the bar tender said out loud.

"Climax? Thats a sexy name for a drink" osomatsu joked,not really expecting her to respond.

"Its my favorite, have you tried it?" Sbe asked,her voice dripped with authority and confidence,he wondered if she was the owner of some big buisness,she that look in her eyes,it felt like she was looking for something in him but was unable to find it,what a weird lady.

"Nah,way to expensive for my broke ass" he said taking a sip of his beer.

"Cant relate" she laughed,taking a sip of her own drink.

"You must be loaded then!! Mind fulfilling a broke mans dream of drinks some inner demon?" He asked jokingly,inner demon was this bars most dangerous drink,anyone who tasted got unhealthly drunk but man did it sound like a fun time!

"Sure,why not,hey!" She snapped her finger at the waitor,"two Inner demons,rough"

"Two Rough inner demons coming right up my lady"

Osomatsu snorted, already feeling kinda tipsy,"my lady? What is this? The 1900s?"

"He puts respect where its devered,something you should learn too,before you get yourself killed" she warned as their deep red drinks appered before them.

"Well I don't know about all that 'my lady' crap but thank you pretty lady for the drink!" He said,raising his fancy,wine glass for her to clink.

She let out a puff of air but smiled non the least, "you know,your actually kinda cute,in a dumb dog kinda way" he laughed,almost choking on his drink.

"That's the second nicest thing anyone's said to me all year!"

"Oh? What was the first, I can't imagen someone like you having a girlfriend~" she teased running a finger over edge of her glass.

"My younger brother saying how much he loved us! I swear he is such a damn nerd! You feel me? Or did you grown up all spoiled and single?" He teased back,the men next to her tensed up and one of the reached for Something only for her to stop him.