Black Out (KIU)

Tap tap tap tap

Pit rolled over in his bed, stupid tree hitting his window.

Tap tap tap tap

He really needs to go trim it tomrrow,it was interfering with his beauty sleep!

Taptaptaptap

Screw it! Time to do some gardening! Tossing his blankets off Pit,reached over for his Bear claws and slipped them on. Opening his window he looked for the branch that had woken him up only for something big and black to come of the shadows and send him flying onto his bed.

"Its about time you opened the damn window!"

"Pittoo! What the hell man? You scared me!" His twin put a finger to his lip.

"Would you shut up! Your going to wake up Palutena!" He said cracking Pits door open slightly, no centurions, good.

"Should I wake her? Why were sneaking around outside anyways? The sun isnt even up" Pit put his orbitars away.

Pittoo grinned at Pit and motioned for him to follow him out into the dark hall. Creeping around the two made their way towards main room,avoiding the many centurions guarding Sky world.

"Go open the vault! We need the wings of pegasus! I'll keep watch" Pit rolled his eyes but followed his instructions and opened the vault door, cracking it behind him Pit shoved his Viridi claws out of the way and pulled out an old red box from the row where his clubs sat,needing to be polished.

Cracking the red box open he dug in and grabbed two feathers and turned to leave only for the door to close behind him.

"Shh!" Blapi put a finger to his mouth and moved his head next to Pits "one of the centurions heard me moving around, there are about two of them outside right now" he said, face being lit up by the blue glow of the two feathers in Pits hand. Taking one of the feathers Dark pit rubbed it against his dark wings and felt them grown three times their abnormal size, the perfect size they should be.

Sticking the feather between his laurel leafs, it turned the feather Silver and fused it with the crown.

"Still haven't told me wht we're sneaking around like Snake" Pit whispered as they looked through the crack.

"To have some fun," he grinned and turned to face the brunette, "you can't just be content with sitting up here in the and doing nothing I know you aren't"

"I'm perfectly happy with staying up in sky world Pittoo, besides it think its just cause you can't sit still long" he said playing with the feather,he hadn't put it on yet.

"Neither can you, I'v seen how tough you are with those centurions,that boot camp of yours is absolute hell, all that constant fighting from morning to noon? Your a dictator" he said taking Pits feather, "but thats not what we're here for,spread your wings"

"I'm not leaving Pittoo, As Lady Palutena captain, I can't just leave her alone and out if the blue no less!" Pittoo rolled his red eyes.

"Oh please, you and I both know that your rank was given to you because we can take a punch,if any of the other angles were alive I bet my Staff that Palutena wouldnt even spare you a glance" Pit winced but had to agree,he always wondered if Meduas had never attacked and the angels were still alive,would Palutena even care about him? But he always made sure to push those thoughts away.

"Whatever,just where are you trying to go anyways? Why didn't you just take Phos? We agreed to share the lightening chariot" Pit sat on the floor feeling around for anything he could mess around with and eventually snagged his viper blade. The blade hissed at him,looks like its acting again,Pit lovingly stroked its back and hissing eventually stopped.