Four

Kvell is really outside her cage. She saw different views that all of her entire life she never saw.

Then the car stops and someone open the door for her.

She step out on the car when unfamiliar man leans and whisper something to her then she fall asleep.

"Done hiding? Welcome back Valeroso heir"

▪️▪️▪️
Kvell opened her eyes then she realized what happen.

Shit. Why did I let my guard down? And why the hell that bastard says welcome back? I don't know him but I am sure that he is not part of Valeroso Mafia.

She's in unfamiliar room and currently lying on bed while her hands and feet are tied.

"So the heir is awake" says the man who used syringe to put her to deep sleep.

"Damn you" Kvell said

"Relax, I am not yet evern starting but you're already pissed is that the result of three days sleep?"

"What do you want?" Kvell calmly ask

"I want to hit you until you crawled, but I can't."

Kvell show her tire smile.

"I pity you, laying hands on me is a privilege but you don't have that power that means you're just low type person"

When Kvell said that with a smug smile on her face the guy glared at her and will going to hit her when someone interrupt.

"Stop Tristan, hitting her will be the cause of your death"

Kvell divert her attention to the guy who butt in.

Tristan just glared again.

"I'm Greg"

Kvell just stared at him

"You will stay here weather you like it or not"

"Am I hostage or what?"

"Hostage? No, Valeroso heir, you are not hostage, you are the key"