Six

Kvell's POV

I woke up in different room.

"Where am I?"

I feel like my head is going to burst when I try to recall what happened to me. I heard gun shots and explosions then I can't remember anything after that.

The door slowly opens.

Someone step in and he is slowly walking inside because he's left leg is injured. I just stared at him when he sat to my bed.

"Who are you?" I said

"What the fuck? You don't know me? You are the one who made me injured!"
The man shouted.

"Look mister. I really don't have an idea of what you are saying"

"Unbelievable!, you're not just good using gun you're good in acting too."
He says with sound of disbelief and pissed. What's wrong with him?

I just remain silent when someone barging in again.

"We have no time Tristan stop chitchatting to her! You know how violent she is!"

I stared to the other man and I notice that his right leg is injured.
what happen to them?.

"See that guy?" Tristan guy ask. I just nod

"You're also the one who shoot him."

"What?! I don't even know you guys and I don't have freakin idea where I am right now! So how can I shoot you and that guy?!"

"You really deserves a Grammys award" Greg said the started to walk again "Follow me we need to go"

"Where are we going? And can you answer my questions earlier?"

Greg stared at me in a couple of seconds and give me "really look"

"We're in the Philippines and currently on the run, and you are with us coz you're the key"

"Philippines? Key? Are you insane?! Am I just kidnap?!