Eleven

Kvell's POV

After hearing what Xaviel said I just leave him without saying any word. Because my mind so occupied with many thoughts.

Why did Javier Mafia abduct me?

As far as I know Javier Mafia is under Valeroso Mafia. But what happen? are they planning a revolt? Coz they're just throwing their lives Valeroso Mafia is the most powerful in Mafia world that's why my whole life I've been hiding coz many people wants me to use against my family and now its happening.

After minutes of walking at the parking lot I reached the spot where Tristan's car located.

The door on the back seat is still open it means since those filthy guys drag me no one came here.

I rushed to the backseat and open the  case. I hold my hand gun it's beretta 46A1 but I need a smaller one so that I can hide it easily so I get the Ruger SR9c and put in on my back then I get my pocket knife and put it in my side waist. Good thing that Kim prepare also the hair blush that can be a knife the lipstick that can be a lighter and a pallet that contains bullet inside for my hand gun. I also notice some trackers and mini cameras and mini speakers. Kim is really smart.

I feel that someone is going this way so I close the brief case even though it's not look suspicious coz when you look at it outside you'll just see a simple and hand carry case and when you look inside you'll just see girly things.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Tristan freaked out when he saw me.

I lazily looked at him and I notice that he is carrying a gun taurus 1911 pistol with silencer.

"Answer me?! What happened? why your clothes are ripped and why do you have blood stains?!"

"Those filthy jerks came and tried to rape me. I thought you have me as a key? then you should protect me with your useless lives!"

"Where the hell are they?!"

"I killed them all. You just need to clean my mess." I said then rest my head and shut my eyes.