Fourteen

I'm still laughing when Greg suddenly pulled my right hand to get the knife but he accidentally hit the hidden button in my ring.

I just stared at Greg.

"You just did something Greg now get ready to die"

"What are you talking about?!"Greg ask with nervous tone and I just look at him then give him shrug.

"Dammit" I heard him cursed

Btw we're still in the helicopter.

"East side ******* private jet"Tristan said then Greg and Xaviel just nod.

The helicopter landed on the helipad of a building that I am not familiar with but from this building the airport is just few meters ride from here and I think this is one of the properties of the Javier.

The moment that Greg open the helicopter's door.

We are surrounded by men armed with guns I recognise them. They're from Valeroso Mafia.

I saw Kim with them and she's looking at me like asking my signal to killed everyone. I mouthed "accident" then I show her my ring she signal our mens to put down their guns when suddenly men in black appeared on other side and I think this is from Javier Mafia this is their property after all. I give signal to Kim to fire then they started to exchange bullets. All I heard is gun firing and explosions.

I saw myself running or should I say drag by Xaviel and Greg and Tristan is covering me but because they are both injured some of men are also covering them.

I glance at Kim and I saw her looking at my direction I mouthed "I'm fine"

Now my plan to pretend to be hostage in order to know the truth begins.