Nine

Third Person's POV

Kvell is in danger but there's no one who can help her.

"Palaban ka talaga miss."

"Yan gusto namin sumisigaw"

Kvell's blouse is ripped and almost of her skin are showing.

"When I tell you to stop you should stop!"

She quickly get the gun of the guy then throw it away and starts to fight them.

Three on one.

"Palaban ka talaga miss ah, naghahanap ka ng sakit sa katawan"

Kvell starts to fight she threw punches and then she jump and run to take the gun then she pulled the trigger and shoot the guy who held her shoulder.

The guy roll in the floor bathing in his own blood.

The other two guys seem shocked then they run. But Kvell run after them.

They dare to touch Valeroso and that means surrender your life.

Kvell is still running to chase the guys who harassed her. And the darkness of the parking lot is helping those guys to hide. And when kvell saw them in the other side of parking lot still running.

Kvell jump and slide to the moving car that almost hit her then she pulled the trigger then shoot both of the legs of the guys she's chasing.

"You guys dared to touch Valeroso and now I will take your lives" she coldy said

"Miss maawa ka. Wag mo kaming patayin. Patawarin mo kami"

Kvell didn't really understand them but she knows that they are begging.

"I don't really understand you guys. But a Valeroso and doesn't have mercy" Then she pointed the gun on the head of the guy who touched her legs then she stared at him as the body falls in the ground then the blood started to scattered.

"Do you have phone?" She asked the guy who ripped her blouse the guy automatically gives his phone"

"Thankyou, now run I will give you minute to run" then she smirk then pulled the trigger when the guy immediately move and ready to run "Fool! You really believe that I can let you go huh?" that part of the parking lot becomes messy due to the blood of those filthy guys.

"No one who messed with me will continue to see the sun."