Nineteen

Third Person's POV

Kvell is walking carefully around the mansion without making any noise because if she did any noise, her plan will be sabotage.

Placing the mini cameras and speakers near to the cctv cameras in the mansion is what she's aiming to. Because she wants to have great angle of every corner of this mansion. But her plan is too dangerous  because if someone caught her while putting those hidden cameras and speakers that will be the end of her plan. And maybe the end for her too.

She continue to put all the cameras and speakers that she have and when she heard footsteps near to her direction she's just hiding on the lime light and the darkness of the night is really helping her to hide so she used that as opportunity.

After placing all the cameras and speakers she left 1 camera and speaker for the secret room, storage room according to Greg. She needs to find out who is the patient there and if that patient is connected to her coz she have a weird feeling that someone is related to her.

She's facing the door of the so called storage room. She open the door quietly and she notice that it's not lock. She have a bad feeling so she peak and then she saw a man standing near to the bed. It is quiet far but kvell notice a tattoo on the left side of his neck almost on the man's nape it is like a crest.

"She's here, you should wake up and see her now, you would miss the chance of seeing her alive my dear wife" She heard him saying.

Kvell suddenly feel that the man is going to look at her direction so she slowly close the door and leave the camera and speaker on the back of the door. Then she rushed to her room to get her phone those camera is connected to her phone it will be her surveillance in the mansion. She checked all the camera angles and she smiled when she notice that she did a great job except to the camera that she put on the secret room the camera only shows almost the floor of the room but still able to see if someone is visiting that room.

"Atleast I can hear the conversation or whatever if someone goes in that room" she said to herself. She put her bluetooth operated wireless earpiece to listen again to whatever that man will say.

"Wake up Reselda before I killed your lovely daughter" says the man and then he laugh like a mad man.

Who is that Reselda? And he said Reselda's daughter is here, is there anyone else aside from me? This mansion has a lot of secrets. And I will know that everything soon. She said to herself.

I feel my head like splitting into two again. But before I closed my eyes I saw my reflection in the mirror and my reflection is smiling to me.

Is this hallucination? Coz it seems so real.