Ten

Kvell immediately dialed Kim's digits

"Hello? may I know who is this?"

"Kvell"

"Code?"

"Alegrarse, feroz un"

"Young Miss can you tell me your location?"

"Philippines. What the hell is wrong with the Valeroso Mafia? It's been 1 week since I've been kidnapped!"

"Something came up but we resolved them already. We're going there Young Miss"

"No don't come here, I want to play with the one who ordered to kidnapped me. Just send some guns and ammunitions we have mens in PH right? Send me now. I'll open the GPS of this phone then locate me"

"But—"

"No buts Kim"

I heard her sign.

"In a minute Young Miss. We also want to bring ring who have tracker so you just need to press it when you are in danger"

Minutes passed then a car stop in front of Kvell.

A guy opened the door for her to step in the car then she saw a familiar person.

"Xaviel Dale one of the guys who abduct me" kvell said then point the gun to Xaviel's head.

"Put your gun down" Xaviel calmly said

"Why should I? you're an enemy. Who are you exactly?"

"You don't have enough time if you are going to Tristan's car again. Here's the thing you asked for I told you I'm from Valeroso Mafia."

I take the case then put down the gun.

"You owe me your life Xaviel. I'll kill you someday remember that." Kvell said and open the car door when Xaviel called her.

"Kvell"

Kvell just threw glances at him when he put his jacket to her shoulder when he notice that kvell's showing too much skin and her clothes are ripped and have blood stains.

"I'm not going to ask what happened, but please take care of yourself Javier Mafia is dangerous"