Eighteen

Third Person's POV

Kvell passed out when she tries to recall that someone she always remember when she's pulling the trigger.

Then she suddenly woke up with trace of shock on her face seems like she had a bad dream.

Kvell's POV

That dream feels so real, like I am really talking to myself seems like I am facing a mirror and then I suddenly feel goosebumps.

I am facing someone who have same face as me. Then she says

"This is not the right time Kvell you're just going to hurt yourself if you remember everything so live it to me" then she give me a smile but is a creepy one.

After that I woke up. And I'm still shock. It's just a bad dream. I convince myself.

I'm laying on my bed when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" I say

It's Tristan and he is holding many paperbags. He just drop it to the bed then walks out. He's not talking to me since last last week maybe he is guilty because I was harassed when he leave me in the car back then. I notice his neck and saw some stitches where did he get that? To be honest I saw that last week and I want to ask him but I didn't.

But wait, is this their way to kidnapped someone? Giving what I want and what I need? Coz they just brought me brand new designer clothes. 

After I arrange my clothes in the cabinet. I get the mini cameras and mini speakers it's not obvious because these things are just like little black dots I put it on my pocket now I just need to set up these cameras and speakers.

It is dangerous but I need to do this so that I can make a better plan to investigate this place.

Be brave Kvell. I said to myself then I step out on my room without making noise I need to be extra careful in my two weeks here I already know the positions of cctv cameras here and I already know where I should go to avoid it.

This is gonna be a long night for me to put all of these. I smile to myself I didn't know why but I suddenly feel excitement about this when I should feel dying in nervousness but why do I feel excitement over something like this?

I think I am getting weirder and forgetful in passed few days. Wth is really happening to me?