Chapter four: Lovers:

As me and Jake hold hands we are walking back to my house, we're just casually walking through the woods as lovers. I never thought I'd ever fall for anyone, especially Jake. I knew I loved him but I never knew my feelings were strong like these feelings. My mood is now lifted right now I just feel so, happy. Happier than I've ever been in my entire existence. I feel like nothing could ever bring me down, love feels weird. A good weird, and I know now that he feels the same. I have to tell my mom and dad at some point, what would they think? Would they be mad? Would they be disgusted or sad? Why am I thinking about that right this second? This really does have quite an affect on me. I can't tell if it's good or bad. I hope it's good. It felt like five minutes until we got back to my house. Time really does fly, when you're in love. "Hey, I've gotta go back to Sam. I'll definitely be here tonight" he said. "I hope you are" I replied. He ran off into the distance and phased. I open the door and walk in, closed the door and walked down the hallway and into my room. Dad does sometimes listen to my thoughts to see if I'm ok. That's going to be a problem, I can't think of Jacob around him, I have to keep it a secret for now. But how long could I possibly  bare it? Every secret that someone has told me eventually gets revealed by one thought that my dad listens too when I'm off guard. This is going to be difficult but I just have to focus on something else. Thank goodness my mom doesn't have the same ability. I lay down on my bed, I started to smile, I can't stop thinking about him. Stop thinking about him! Oh god this is hard. But I have to try, is this what mom was like when she fell in love with dad? I have so many questions that are possibly not going to be answered. For now at least. I hear there voices in the distance getting closer, ok think about something else. I quickly grabbed my book from the shelf and started reading the page, I read out loud in my mind. I hope dad doesn't hear anything else apart from me reading. I'm starting to calm down now, just focus reading for the time being. I hear the door open to the sound of mom and dad talking, they're taking about a vampire, and it doesn't sound very good. "Edward, can we please talk about this later when you have processed this" I heard mom say "Bella, how can I be so calm if she's after our daughter!?" I heard dad say slightly raising his voice, who's after me? What's going on? "I don't think Anne has ill intent, we'll see what she wants tomorrow. Renesmee will be with Jake, he'll protect her if she comes near her. Which I doubt will happen" I heard mom reply. I heard my dad sigh. "We'll think of something, for now just don't tell her, she's under a lot of stress from her test results. She doesn't need to stress more about being in danger" my dad stated. Well now I know dad, another thought to avoid him hearing. Just focus on the book. Should I tell Jake? No he'll go ballistic, I should just keep this to myself. But how am I going to bury this deep in my mind? I'll only know if I try. That's what I'm going to have to do for now. Deep breaths. What am I going to do? I have to think of something to distract me, but what? I can't be Jacob, that'll have dad question me why I'm thinking of him. I should just think about how schools going to be, just think of all the people I'm going go to meet and be friends with. Good enough I guess. Just focus on that thought and don't for the love of god, let dad hear my thoughts. Whatever I do, that can not happen.