♡ 2 ♡

Ryoken was standing there in shock. He just met Yusaku and couldn't believe it. He was just a kid.

- Hmm, so you're my husband. - Said the dark blue hair with light blue bangs with pink accents haired boy.

Ryoken answered:

- Y-yes. I'm Ryoken Kogami...

Little Yusaku smiles coming closer to him and said:

- Hmm... I like you. You're cute. You got pretty eyes.

Ryoken blushes and gulps. Because of his father, he end up with 10 years old kid. Everyone will make fun of him. Yusaku looked at him saying:

- I see... You're quiet type. I love quiet people. I'm glad that I'm your bride, Ryoken.

Ryoken smiles a bit asking:

- W-why did you accept someone like me? I know you didn't got choice but... You're still a kid... You'll need to have own life... Why me?

Yusaku answered:

- True. When papa told me that I'll get married with you I was disgust. But, he told me that he didn't have choice... I felt pity for him. But, when I saw your picture, I liked you. I'm happy that you'll be my husband~ And If anyone tries to take you away from me, I'll kill him. You're only mine, Ryoken Kogami.

Ryoken nods blushing ,,Who is this kid anyway? He acts like an adult. Somehow he's cute" Yusaku smiles and kisses his cheek saying:

- I'm so happy now, Ryoken. You're mine. All mine~

Ryoken smirks saying:

- Those are my words, Yusaku. You're mine as well~

Yusaku blushed madly smiling and realized that Ryoken and himself are same.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^