♡ 6 ♡

Yusaku was a bit nervous. He was about to get married with Ryoken. He looked at the cute ring he got from Ryoken.

It was pretty expensive ring, but Yusaku was happy because it was from Ryoken

It was pretty expensive ring, but Yusaku was happy because it was from Ryoken. He slowly come out from the room and walked towards the big hall. On the other side, Ryoken was very nervous, that even Spectre, his best friend and follower couldn't calm him down. Looking at the ring that Yusaku gave him, Ryoken just giggled. It was a child cute ring, but Ryoken loved it since it was from Yusaku.

 It was a child cute ring, but Ryoken loved it since it was from Yusaku

Walking towards the hall, Ryoken and Yusaku met. They both blush and smile.

- Finally the day came, Ryoken.

- Yea. - He smiles.

They hold their hands and walk towards the register. Ryoken said:

- We're here Register-san.

The register nods and said:

- We shall begin.

Ryoken and Yusaku sit down smiling happy. Even this was arranged marriage, they both love each other. Then the ceremony begins. The register asked:

- Ryoken Kogami. Do you accept Yusaku Fujiki for your husband and that will you cherish him in good and bad, sickness and health, poorness and rich, until the death don't separate you?

Ryoken answered:

- I do.

The register asked:

-  Yusaku Fujiki. Do you accept Ryoken Kogami for your husband and that will you cherish him in good and bad, sickness and health, poorness and rich, until the death don't separate you?

Yusaku answered:

- I do...

The register said:

- If anyone is against this marriage, better to tell or be quiet forever.

- I don't agree!

Suddenly they all hear familiar voice. It was...

~ To be continue ~

**************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^