❤Chapter 2❤

Seohyun's POV

"Yah! Jaemin! I need to talk to you!." I shout and he turned around when he heard me...

"S-seohyun, w-what are you doing here? I thought you were having lunch with your friends." He stuttered and I gave him a death glare and the girl too...

"I'm here to talk to you. Someone told me that this girl is your girlfriend, why didn't you tell me that you are cheating on me! I thought I was your future girl when we graduate." I said and my tears fall then he looked down...

"Babe, what is she talking about? Is she your fucking rebound girlfriend? What a slut. She's very ugly, nothing compared to me." The girl said and I slapped her...

"You better watch out your words because I can do worst if you can't zip your mouth! I'm not a slut. Oh yeah! I'm a rebound! But I'm nothing compared to you and to your stupid boyfriend!." I yelled in front of their face and Jaemin held my arm...

"Seohyun stop! Your just ruining my mood!." Jaemin yelled at my face and I slapped him...

"I ruined your mood! So it's true that your cheating on me! I don't need you anymore. Let's break up, I don't want to see your freaking face." I shouted while full of tears are crashing out of my eyes...

"That's what I want Seohyun! I don't need you anymore!. And I'll give you your freedom." He said and I pushed him then I walked away leaving him with his true girlfriend...

I don't want to eat, I know I lost my appetite. I don't want my friends to know that Jaemin cheated on me. I can't show my face to them...

I rushed on the bathroom and I locked the door while I lean my back on the door. I cried and cried until my eyes become swollen...

Minyoung's POV

"What took her so long? Her time is finished. I need to look after her. Wait for me guys." I volunteer but Jisoo stopped me...

"No need, Seohyun message me. She said she don't want to eat. She's in the Comfort Room. Let's wait for her at our room. And remember what Mrs. Kim told us. We have a new classmate and I can wait to meet him/her." Jisoo said and I nod...

"Ok let's go, I hope that we can be friends to our new classmates. I bet she's kind like the others." I suggested and we head back to our classroom...

**************

Mrs. Kim arrived with a new student. A beautiful lady and I can see in her face that she is kind. I have the chance to be friends with her...

"Annyeong classmates. Nam Minsoo imnida." She introduced herself and she bowed at us...

"Ok, you can sit beside Jung Minyoung. And Minyoung dear, please take care of miss Minsoo." Mrs. Kim told me and I nodded...

"Hi Minsoo, I'm Minyoung BTW." I said and offer her a handshake...

"Nice to meet you Minyoung." She replied and she accept my handshake offer...

"Friends!." We both said in unison...

"BTW Minsoo. You can also meet my other friends here. They are here in the same class with us. Jisoo and Seohyun." I said and she smiled...

"I can't wait to meet them. I bet they are good as you Minyoung." She said and I chuckled...

"After this class, I want you to come with us. And I can introduce you to my friends here. And I know that you need friends here." I said and I pat her back...

"Thank you Minyoung, I know that this is my first day here but you already caught my attention. Thank you." She thanked me and I smiled at her...

Well, I have a new friend. She's good like Jisoo and Seohyun...

To Be Continued...