❤Chapter 36❤

Minsoo's POV

"Where are you going Minsoo? It's very early in the morning." Yugyeom oppa asked...

"I'm going to Minyoung's house oppa. I will help her because her boyfriend is missing. She needs our support and I can't leave her alone." I explained seriously...

"Oh I see! You can go and help your friend. And I hope she can find her boyfriend as soon as possible." He said and I smiled...

"I'll get going now oppa. See you later." I said and kissed Yugyeom oppa's cheeks and I waved goodbye at him...

I exited my house. I walked to arrived at Minyoung's house and I was about to stepped a little walk when I saw Minghao standing in front of me. I was shocked to see him...

"Uhm, are you probably going to Minyoung's house?." I asked respectfully and he nodded. He was about to walk away when he I grab his arm...

"Are you trying to ignore me again Minghao?!." I asked raising my voice and he remain quiet...

"Answer me Minghao!." I asked looking straight at him...

"I'm going to her house to visit her. I care for Minyoung because she is Jun's girlfriend." He replied not looking on my eyes...

"Did you care about me too?." I asked sadly and he raised his eyebrow...

"I care about you as my classmate, nothing else. BTW, if your going to Minyoung's house then y---." I cut him off...

"So you didn't care about me like what you said to me before after our date. I'm sorry if I pushed you away, I'm sorry if I say bad words to you. I want you to know that I care for you not only as a friend or a classmate. Minghao, I like you! My heart broke when you're ignoring me since on monday." I told him and he choked. He didn't believe me...

"Y-you like me Minsoo? Oh, come on. Your just saying that because you wa---." I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his...

I closed my eyes and I can't  feel that he didn't kissed me back. It's ok, I want to prove to him how much I care for him...

I broke the kiss and I stared in his eyes. Then he looked onto mine...

"Why did you do that Minsoo?." He asked quietly and I moved backward...

"To prove to you how much I care for you. I want to confessed to you before but I was too weak." I said then looked down...

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands holding mine. I slowly looked up and I saw Minghao holding my hand then he stared back onto my eyes...

"Minsoo, I ignore you because I was jealous of Seungcheol. You still loves him even if he cheated on you a long time ago. He's very lucky that someone is really serious towards him." He said and I shook my head...

"I didn't love him Minghao. Your the one I loved, nothing else. I want to return my feelings back but then you disappeared already and then I let you go. I was too dumb to know that you are the one for me." I confessed and he chuckled...

"Oh really? So it means that we are together now?." He asked and I quickly pecked his lips...

"Of course Xu Minghao! I won't being a dumb girl again." I said and he smiled...

"Don't try to love someone else because you're mine Nam Minsoo." He said and I chuckled...

"Of course, I'm 100% loyal towards you Minghao." I said with a smile formed on my lips...

"BTW, we need to visit Minyoung cuz we will help her to look for Jun's information. We should tell the others later that we were dating. We just need to settle this problem." He said and I nod then we walked heading to Jung Minyoung's house...

To Be Continued...