❤Chapter 3❤

Seohyun's POV

"Guys, I want you to meet Minsoo. And I know you know that she is our new classmate right?. And I hope that you and her can be a good friends." Minyoung said and both Jisoo and I smiled at her...

"Nice to meet you Minsoo. We can be friends like what Minyoung said earlier." Jisoo suggested and she smiled at her...

"Seohyun, what's wrong with you? Why do you look sad. Is something happen between you and Jaemin?." Minyoung asked and I looked down. Did she know that Jaemin cheated on me...

"I-I'm ok guys. I'm just tired that's why  I'm not in a good mood today." I lied...

"Excuse me guys, my service is here. See you guys tomorrow and nice to meet you all." Minsoo said and bowed at us then she smiled while walking on the exit...

"BTW, I don't believe you Seohyun. Your not ok, I know that's Jaemin. Don't worry, you can tell us. Were here for you." Minyoung coldly said and I looked down again...

"Seohyun, what happened. Tell us." Jisoo said and patted my back...

"J-jaemin cheated on me. I caught him talking to a girl this afternoon then I heard that she is his girlfriend. He used me guys, he told me that he didn't love me anymore. He used me as his rebound girlfriend." I explained and their face turned into something...

"What! He did that to you! Well, boys doesn't care about girls. They only care for themselves. He's not the right guy for you Seohyun. He is like Kyungsoo and Seongwoo." Jisoo said angrily and I calm her down...

"It's ok, maybe we are not meant to be. I need to let him go." I said sadly and I looked down again...

"That's right my girl. You need to move on because you'll might hurt again if you still loving him." Minyoung said and I nodded...

"BTW, Mingyu is going to fetch me here. What about your friends guys?." Minyoung asked both Jisoo and I...

"Don't worry girl, Dino will fetch me too." Jisoo replied and we all laughed together...

"Jackson is here too, we are lucky that we have our childhood friend in our life. They are always here for us and they didn't leave us no matter what happens." I explained and Minyoung nodded...

"Your right Seohyun, Mingyu always protecting me when Kyungsoo cheated on me. He comforts me and he help me to moved on." Minyoung explained...

As we were laughing. We heard a car horn and we go back to reality...

"Shit! Mingyu is here. Well, gotta go. See you guys tomorrow. And don't forget to chat Minsoo huh. She is our new best friend." Minyoung shouted and left us here...

Minyoung's POV

"So, how's school? You look happy today." He asked and I chuckled...

"Yeah Mingyu sunbaenim. I met a new friend earlier. She is a transfer student and she is nice like Jisoo and Seohyun. And, the worst thing is. Seohyun's boyfriend cheated on her this afternoon." I explained and I saw his reaction...

"What again! Last year Kyungsoo cheated on you. Then, Seongwoo cheated on Jisoo. And now, Jaemin cheated on Seohyun! What's next?." He shouted and I shrugged my shoulders...

"I dunno, I promised to myself that I'll find the man who can be in my life in the future. And I know he is not Kyungsoo because a cheater shouldn't win a serious heart." I stuttered and I blink many times...

"Nice joke you have Minyoung. BTW, let's go home because your going to the mall with Mark sunbaenim. He texted me a few minutes ago." He said and I nod...

"Ok then, bring me home." I replied and he chuckled then he started the engine and drove off heading to my house...

To Be Continue...