❤Chapter 32❤

Minsoo's POV

I sat on the couch trying to emote. I don't want to go at the prom if someone is mad towards me. I'd like to stay here in my house...

Thanks for this beautiful dress Yugyeom oppa. But I don't think I want to go at the prom. My friends are already at the resort avenue now. But I'm stock here wanting not to attend at the special day of our University...

 But I'm stock here wanting not to attend at the special day of our University

"Minsoo! What are you waiting for? Are you going to the resort avenue?." Yugyeom oppa asked and I remain quiet...

"I don't want to go oppa. He hates me and I don't want to ruin his night. Maybe I should stay here with you this whole night." I said weakly and he sat down on the couch beside me...

"Is that your problem Minsoo? It's not a big deal ok. Go to the prom and you're friends are now waiting for you." He said and I looked at the gown that I'm wearing...

"Do you think I'm going to enjoy this night oppa? I don't want someone who is mad at me that will throw me outside the prom." I confessed and he grab my hand trying to stand me up...

"Come on Minsoo, don't give up. Just be happy with your friends. Forget about your problem with Minghao." Yugyeom oppa said and I gave up...

"Fine! I'm going now. Take me to the resort avenue." I said and I rolled my eyes then I stood up...

Kyungsoo's POV

"What now bro! When are you going to do your plan?." Chen asked and I gave him a smirk...

"Don't worry Chen, I will do my plan tonight. He can't dance with Minyoung at the ballroom. This is his goodbye for his loving girlfriend." I said happily while fixing my tuxedo...

"So, I'm going to call our men to come with us at the prom." Chen suggested and I nodded...

"We're get going now hyung. The prom is waiting for us to teach Jun a lesson." I said and we gave a high-five at each other and Chen started the engine of his car and he drove off...

Narrator's POV

"Hey Minsoo! We've been waiting for you. What did you do?." Minyoung asked and Minsoo gave her a slight smile...

"Traffic jam guys. But don't worry, I'm here now. Let's have some fun." Minsoo lied at her friends and they signalled Minsoo to sit on the chair beside Minyoung...

"Guys look, the boys are here!." Seohyun shouted and they saw the four good looking boys. Suho, Jun, Kai and Minghao...

Suho

Jun

Kai

Kai

Minghao (The8)

Minghao (The8)

Minsoo looked at Minghao

Minsoo looked at Minghao. He didn't notice that the girl is looking at him. Minsoo sighed and she looked down while Minyoung already noticed her...

"Seohyun, would you mind if can you dance with me at the ballroom this upcoming midnight." Kai asked his girlfriend and Seohyun slightly blushed...

"Of course Kai, she can dance with you and you two can dance like a pretty couple in the world." Jisoo said and Seohyun rolled her eyes towards her best friend...

"Same question with you Minyoung. As what Kai hyung asked to Seohyun." Jun asked Minyoung and she smiled towards her boyfriend...

"Of course you can Jun. I bet all of the man in this prom are going to dance their own girlfriends at the ballroom." Minyoung replied happily...

"Suho hyung, are you not going to ask Jisoo to dance with you." Kai asked Suho and he smacked his arm...

"Yah! Of course not, she is not my girlfriend so why would I ask her to have a dance with me at the ballroom." Suho replied and all of the squads laughed at him...

"Yieh! Come on Suho hyung, ask Jisoo. She is going to be alone here if me and Kai are now dancing at the ballroom with our girlfriends." Jun jokingly said and Suho looked at Jisoo with a blushing face...

"Uhm, can I ask you Jisoo. A-are you comfortable with it?." Suho nervously asked Jisoo and she nodded...

To Be Continued...